BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Amber M.
Spring, TX
I used this all the time while working at ulta. It's is super easy to apply and use. Very good value a little bit more expensive compared to NYX but better quality. Packaging is super cute. I would purchase over Buxom.
Moranda Y.
Has a bit of a burn, but that’s how you know it’s working. Leaves your lips with that lip plumping look, and almost causes my lips to look a bit red. This I don’t mind personally and I would buy it again. I enjoy this product because I don’t wear much lipstick.
reeya m.
I've been using the Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme for around a month. This is my first time using it and I use my in the morning and at night every day. It is a little bit pricey however it shows results. I would definitely recommend to others and I have.
Brianna W.
Lemont, IL
This Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme Plumper is THE BEST. I am obviously open to any Lip plumper because who doesn't love big lips?! But this makes an instant difference. I HIGHLY suggest!
Shellady U.
Waupaca
Loved the lip plumping results but it’s an intense plumper and stings. If it stung and didn’t work I would probably give it 1 star but because it works so well and I know I will be rocking super supple and luscious lips every time I use lip injection, I’m a fan!!
Ariele K.
Fort Kent, ME
I really like this product if you haven’t used a lip plumper before this one really makes it feel like it is working. It does make your lips Bren a little but if you continue to use it then it goes away, I love that is it clear gives your lips a nice sexy shine
Esbeidy M.
Too faces Lip Injection Extreme was a great beginner product for those who don't want their lips too big, it works fast and doesn't burn. I recommend it to any one that wants to try it out.
Dani F.
I like this plumper because it's not to stingy or overbearing, but it's not the most effective plumper out there. It leaves a beautiful shine to your lips, and the formula is so comfortable, but, for me, it only plumped my lips up a little. I would give it a try!
💋Yali💋 M.
Burbank, CA
I have used this product a few times now. I love the initial results it does do the job right and looks great once lipstick is applied. It provides a natural glow to the lips and hydrates well which was a plus for me. I do wish the plumping lasted longer though.
Jacquelyn F.
Mesa, AZ
This is one of my absolute favorite products by too faced cosmetics. I like that it is clear so I can put it on underneath whatever other lip product I want. It's not sticky and gross and works amazingly! It is well worth the investment, I never leave it behind.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?