BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

em🌻 g.
Abingdon, MD
This lip plumper was okay. Personally I didn’t see a difference in my lips after using it. It had nice packaging but I just feel as though it wasn’t effective on my lips. I wouldn’t recommend this unless you would want a gloss that leaves a tingle on your lips.
Dani F.
I like this plumper because it's not to stingy or overbearing, but it's not the most effective plumper out there. It leaves a beautiful shine to your lips, and the formula is so comfortable, but, for me, it only plumped my lips up a little. I would give it a try!
Darci S.
Springfield, KY
I feel like this product really doesn't make a difference in the plumpness of my lips. I have extremely thin lips anyways so maybe that's why I can't tell a difference. This stuff makes your lips feel like they're going to tingle off, however that is the purpose.
Ariele K.
Fort Kent, ME
I really like this product if you haven’t used a lip plumper before this one really makes it feel like it is working. It does make your lips Bren a little but if you continue to use it then it goes away, I love that is it clear gives your lips a nice sexy shine
Amber M.
Spring, TX
I used this all the time while working at ulta. It's is super easy to apply and use. Very good value a little bit more expensive compared to NYX but better quality. Packaging is super cute. I would purchase over Buxom.
Shellady U.
Waupaca
Loved the lip plumping results but it’s an intense plumper and stings. If it stung and didn’t work I would probably give it 1 star but because it works so well and I know I will be rocking super supple and luscious lips every time I use lip injection, I’m a fan!!
Madison 🎀.
Sewell, NJ
I love this! I use it before applying liquid lip stick and this stuff not only makes my lips look more full, but also more supple and moisturized! Perfect before a drying liquid lip! I would buy this again but heads up it stings more than like Buxom lip plumpers. I like to describe it as pop rocks on my lips.
reeya m.
I've been using the Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme for around a month. This is my first time using it and I use my in the morning and at night every day. It is a little bit pricey however it shows results. I would definitely recommend to others and I have.
Esbeidy M.
Too faces Lip Injection Extreme was a great beginner product for those who don't want their lips too big, it works fast and doesn't burn. I recommend it to any one that wants to try it out.
Dawn L.
Bunker hill
Only one that works for me. I use out daily. Everyone complains about the sting but it's Better then actual Injections right? Too Faced is one of my preferred brands when it comes to everything makeup related. I love my too faced products but everyone does right
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?