BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Kelsey K.
Harvest, AL
I love this stuff! It burns so beware but that's what a lip plumper does. It is glittery so it adds to the fullness of your lips. I like it better than the Nyx lip plumper I have and the packaging is really cute. I would recommend to anyone who likes lip plumpers!
Kathryn P.
It does plump my lips a little bit but it also makes my lips red and blotchy from the stinging sensation. I can only use if I'm going to layer lipstick on top. I wish it plumped my lips a little more but I do not regret buying. I would repurchase.
Melɨssa W.
Phoenix, AZ
I do like this product, I just can't tell if it actually works. I don't use it everyday as I don't have time to let it do its magic, but you can definitely feel the stinging sensation of "plumping" when you first apply it. I probably won't repurchase when I run out.
McKenzie M.
Fresno
i currently own this product and i am pleased with the results . i have been using this product for a while now . since ive bought it i found that i like the glamglow matte plumper more . if too faced made a lip injection matte serum i would be the first in line to buy it
Devon G.
Fairborn Ohio
Too faced lip plumpers do exactly what the name says it makes your lips very full and glossy at the same time . If you're looking for very full lips or "Kylie Jenner" inspired lips then this is your product . It does burn a little while plumping but nothing abnormal
irma M.
Tucson , AZ
It just tingles a lot and it feels kind of uncomfortable at first, it’s super simple but I wish it wasn’t so glossy. I’ve used it many times and it always feels like it didn’t do a lot. I would not buy this again it’s pricy and doesn’t do what it’s advertised to do.
Sheena F.
Franklin
This by far my favorite lip plumper, the packaging is super cute, in true too faced fashion, it does leave a pins and needle feeling on the lips but that's what gives that plumping effect, it's not uncomfortable but those with sensitivities may want to beware
Anabel A.
New Bedford, MA
I've tried different ones and this one is my favorite i buy it every time i run out. it is a little pricey but is worth it! the other ones I've tried are either sticky or they don't last long. this one is ok but it lasts more than the other ones I've tried. you will feel a tingly feeling thats about it.
Caitlin B.
Adger, AL
Ok this is so brutally honest. I got a sample of this in an ipsy bag. One day i was like, lets try this. So I put it on like the directions said to. THIS STUFF HURTS. Oh my god your lips will burn so badly. Unless you are a gluten for punishment then dont get this.
Maggie T.
Morgantown, WV
Ladies wake up and see the full lips you’ve always wanted! This is my number 1 go to for lip plumper! It can be worn alone or over/under lipsticks. I love the tingle it gives off knowing it’s working! Years of use show this product to be off the charts! Buy it now
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?