BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Samantha A.
Las Vegas
This product makes my lips look very healthy and big I love it and I would buy it for any price yes it made my expressions I bought this product at Sephora it was my repeat user product.  I buy it every time I’m at Sephora  I would definitely buy this again
sarah p.
Pittsburgh
This lip plumper definitely burns a bit but it isn’t unbearable unless you have very sensitive skin. Its a nice tingle and you can feel the product working. It makes my lips look pink and fresh, but I would prefer if it was a bit glossier. I’ve purchased it multiple times.
Susan R.
Vinton, TX
Its very long lasting and makes my lips fuller it does sting after its being applied but it does plump your lips  alot depending on your type of lips. I usually apply before i put on lipstick and it makes my lips alot bigger and noticeable i will definitely buy again!
Jasmine B.
Sanford
This lipgloss really gives you that extreme plum, glossy look. It works really well if you have small lips, AND big lips. It lasts almost all day for me. You don’t really need to reapply much. It’s also extremely glossy and non sticky. I think it’s a great investment
Alexis E.
Saint Cloud
I think it did plump my lips.. but by stinging and burning the crap out of them. I'm a big fan of tingling lip plumping formulas but this felt like I was having an allergic reaction on my mouth. My lips were obviously red and swollen and irritated. The plumping effect wasn't worth the pain and I would not recommend this.
Teodora T.
Chattanooga
Did not really see any results after applying. It is easy to apply but I do not like the tingling sensation that comes with it. I am glad that I got a sample for free instead of spending my money on this product because it definitely did not meet my expectations.
Adriana C.
Harlingen, TX
Amazed with this product I received it in my ipsy bag it really does the job I will definitely buy it once I run out.. highly recommend to try very good price and too face has yet to disappoint me! Love the feeling it gives off!
Danielle C.
Wilmore
Instantly plumped my lips and keeps them plumper with each use. Tingle’s and you can tell it is actually working. Bought it from Sephora in Lexington KY. Been using for about a month. Was very easy and self explanatory to apply. I have recommended to several friends.
nanixbeauty s.
manor
THIS IS THE BEST THING IVE EVER PURCHASED!!! The formula is amazing and glossy. The product barely stings and heck I thought it would hurt more. The results are long term!! My only complaint is that it is quite pricy and i ran out really fast. Other than that it is amazing
Brianna Marie H.
If you don’t mind a tingle limp plumper I would consider this fine— however I didn’t think it was the best for the ‘pain’. I purchased it at Ulta and didn’t wear mine after about 2 days. I didn’t notice that much of a difference in limp plump and deff didn’t like the sting.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?