BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Karlz t.
Magnolia, TX
Burns. Burns quite bad. But if you can get through that, it’s well worth it. I’m a repeat user. havent bought it in a while but i like it. Not bad of a price for two faced. Worked way better than i thought it would. And i used to buy it consistently. Pretty cool.
Kalia L.
I received the mini-size of this product from Ipsy. I feel like it does what it claims to do. It really did plump my lips! I didn't like how it felt. It left a tingly burn feeling that wasn't pleasant. It didn't leave a sticky residue but the lip gloss is a bit heavy. I personally wouldn't choose purchase this item myself.
Hannah G.
This product is great! It smells great, works great, and the packaging is very cute! It makes lips shiny and moist. This is my favorite lip plumper hands down. It's long lasting. It's not sticky. And my lips actually look plumpier, even if I don't wear it the next day.
Brittany M.
I love this product! I can definitely see a difference in my lips when I apply this product, it doesn’t make your lips huge but just slightly nothing major. I don’t feel any type of pain or tingles in my lips when I apply it, but that’s just me. I definitely recommend
sharae h.
Elkhorn City, KY
Definitely worth the price if you can deal with the tingly feeling. This product did work for me. I just didn’t like the redness around my lips that it left after. Other than that it’s a good product. It works.
Oshie T.
St Louis
I really like this product and plan to purchase again just wish the price was a bit lower I record it as a present from my niece on my birthday I have tried other plumbers but this actually works very well
Hope S.
I think this goes does exactly what it says and it does have that burning sensation where you know that it's working and it really does and I think this the best plumping gloss I've ever tried
Adilene G.
Victorville
I felt it work it’s magic with the first application.. I have very small lips and worked perfect to plump my lips and look natural on my face.. it lasted a good while for me.. I am a first time user and will definitely be using again.. I would recommend it to others..
Kati W.
Overland Park, KS
This product makes my lips very plump but the tingle is a bit intense. It makes my face swell up some but overall gives me the effect I am looking for. I use this when I am looking for a more dramatic look.
Samantha m.
morgan hill, CA
I like this lip plump but it doesn't really work for me. it is for sure not worth the money. might as well just get real lip injections at this point or even do that weird lip in a shot glass thing
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?