BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Lailey M.
New Braunfels, TX
I have mixed opinions about this product. I found it worked BUT! It wore off within hours and didn’t seem worth the money. Probably just costumer mistake but I wouldn’t recommend IF you think this product will give u lasting results. And for some its known to burn ur lips, like a hot tingling feeling.
Evelyn R.
Aurora, IL
This lip injection works so well it definitely works more than other i have tried this one give a stronger tingle to it and leaves you with beautiful soft big plumped lips it also leaves a little bit of cute pinkness to it which i love because It makes my lips look fuller
Chinyere O.
Washington, DC
Visible plumping action and high shine that looks nice paired with other lip glosses. However, be careful when using other lip products with this, it gets "muddy" when mixed. Also, for the price, I would like a little more product. Overall, I would recommend this product to those looking for a plump, glossy pout.
Abbey P.
Columbus, OH
Although this product works WONDERS, It does burn for about a minute after application. I bought it from Sephora and have noticed a difference immediately after using it. It also shows a permanent difference after a few weeks of using it! I highly recommend this product.
Ella C.
just got this as a birthday present today but my cousin has it and I have been using it so often. I love it so much it pops up your lips so well and it exceeded my expectations. I would recommend it to everyone who has a high pain tolerance because it hurts a little bit, but I love it
Tia M.
Columbus
I have a thin upper lip so I was hoping this would help it match the bottom better. It kind of did but I was kind of painful! It stung and made my lips swell and turn bright red. Once the redness went away so did the "plumpness". It's very glossy and moisturizing though
Amanda W.
Peoria, AZ
Was an intense tingly feeling, with no color you could put it over a lip stick for color, honestly even though it can be a little pricier than drug store it lasts a long time I still have mine, I purchased mine at Sephora, all in all it’s a great intense lip plumper
Maria B.
rosemead ca
This product is an injection in a tube! I love it. First few times it really stung but now I am used to it. It lasts for hours and looks and feels great. not stick at all. I like putting it on before lipstick so that my lips are plumped and ready to go! I will buy again!
Kerri R.
Oak Grove, KY
Although this is a little pricey this is my guilty little pleasure. I'm absolutely obsessed with this product it makes the lips tingle and sting and I love it. Moisturizes and leave the lips looking plump kissable and as a little bit of a stinging red tint along with glossy Sheen love the smell too. 👍❤️
Morgan D.
Isanti, MN
This was my very first lip pumping product I have ever bought and it worked well , it doesn't have the unbearable tingle to it and it makes my lips look very full and glossy! Very easy to apply with a nice applicator I have bought this twice now great for first timers !
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?