BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Amanda W.
Peoria, AZ
Was an intense tingly feeling, with no color you could put it over a lip stick for color, honestly even though it can be a little pricier than drug store it lasts a long time I still have mine, I purchased mine at Sephora, all in all it’s a great intense lip plumper
Javen J.
I do like this product because it really does plump your lips. It makes your lips feel as if they are crunching together into a pout. It is long lasting and has no color whatsoever, it is clear. I would definitely recommend this to those who are not sensitive to stinging
Evelyn R.
Aurora, IL
This lip injection works so well it definitely works more than other i have tried this one give a stronger tingle to it and leaves you with beautiful soft big plumped lips it also leaves a little bit of cute pinkness to it which i love because It makes my lips look fuller
Leonella P.
elizabeth, NJ
It's burns my lips horridly... and I try my best to see results but it truly doesn't do much. I love the way the gloss looks across my lips thought that's the only reason I'd go through the burn but I know people .. most people wouldn't be able to handle the awful burn.
Ella C.
just got this as a birthday present today but my cousin has it and I have been using it so often. I love it so much it pops up your lips so well and it exceeded my expectations. I would recommend it to everyone who has a high pain tolerance because it hurts a little bit, but I love it
Abbey P.
Columbus, OH
Although this product works WONDERS, It does burn for about a minute after application. I bought it from Sephora and have noticed a difference immediately after using it. It also shows a permanent difference after a few weeks of using it! I highly recommend this product.
Maria B.
rosemead ca
This product is an injection in a tube! I love it. First few times it really stung but now I am used to it. It lasts for hours and looks and feels great. not stick at all. I like putting it on before lipstick so that my lips are plumped and ready to go! I will buy again!
Tiffany T.
Amherst, NY
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Overall it does what it promises BUT a common nasty outcome is a red ring around your lips... almost like you were eating a popsicle... I NEVER put it anywhere then the center of my lips and it looked almost like an allergic reaction. Several friends had the same issue!
Karina A.
When I 1st tried the product made my lips burn a little not to he extreme but mild, I feel like it kinda pumped my lips and made them red, the only down thing about it was you have to be really careful while applying it on your skin because it will make it burn and red.
Braj S.
Lansing, MI
I loved this lip plumper, made my lips very full considering I have smaller lips, I've used it only twice or three times & I love it. Last about 8 months so yes, & yes of course. Everyone should use if they love the fuller lip!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?