BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Valerie R.
168 E 56 st Long Beach CA 90805
It honestly does really work makes my lips nice big and glossy it burns but I like the burn werid huh I know it’s long lasting price is good for what it gives love the color and packaging I have all 3 of them I will buy it again it’s so amazing just love everything about it
Alexis E.
Saint Cloud
I think it did plump my lips.. but by stinging and burning the crap out of them. I'm a big fan of tingling lip plumping formulas but this felt like I was having an allergic reaction on my mouth. My lips were obviously red and swollen and irritated. The plumping effect wasn't worth the pain and I would not recommend this.
Kailey P.
Denison, IA
Very goood. Kind of burns when you first put it on but after using it a couple of times you get used to it and it makes your lips look super full. I would recommend however is a bit pricey! Lasts for about 5 hours or longer depending on how many times you’ve used it.
Brittany C.
Marlton, NJ
I've bought this plumper around three times, but honestly it's only because I am too lazy to buy anything else. It works the first few times with a very stingy feel , but ends up just being good for long term moisturizing. It's not a bad product, but there has to be something better out there that I just haven't found yet.
Kirenia Z.
This product gives you a nice pout but be prepared to feel a little burn i feel like it does this to plump your lips but it's better then injections in my point of view considering I hate needles
nanixbeauty s.
manor
THIS IS THE BEST THING IVE EVER PURCHASED!!! The formula is amazing and glossy. The product barely stings and heck I thought it would hurt more. The results are long term!! My only complaint is that it is quite pricy and i ran out really fast. Other than that it is amazing
Brianna Marie H.
If you don’t mind a tingle limp plumper I would consider this fine— however I didn’t think it was the best for the ‘pain’. I purchased it at Ulta and didn’t wear mine after about 2 days. I didn’t notice that much of a difference in limp plump and deff didn’t like the sting.
Teodora T.
Chattanooga
Did not really see any results after applying. It is easy to apply but I do not like the tingling sensation that comes with it. I am glad that I got a sample for free instead of spending my money on this product because it definitely did not meet my expectations.
Mel L.
Saugus, MA
This product is an amazing way to look simple but cute. you can look trendy but nice. this color is perfect for everyday wear and it lasts, re-aply every 2-3 hours. I would definitely but again, I am almost out too. go buy it at Sephora because you won't regret it one bit.
Danielle C.
Wilmore
Instantly plumped my lips and keeps them plumper with each use. Tingle’s and you can tell it is actually working. Bought it from Sephora in Lexington KY. Been using for about a month. Was very easy and self explanatory to apply. I have recommended to several friends.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?