BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Katelyn S.
BETHLEHEM, PA
This stuff definitely works! It is a clear gloss that goes on your lips and starts to tingle. The tingling is pretty intense and it will plump up your lips. My only gripe is that it didn't seem to last very long, especially if you try to combine it with any other lip product.
Maria M.
newport
Gives you a tingly sensation after wearing it for a minute but definitely gives you that plumped up and pink lips look. It only lasts for about an hour but you can always re apply. I have very tiny lips and I did see a slight difference but not something I would constantly buy.
Amber W.
This lip plumper is really great if you're looking for more of an instant result! Although it claims to have long term effects, I haven't noticed any. It does have a slight tingly feeling, nothing that is unbearable. I personally like the way it feels. I think it has a fair price point, I would repurchase this product.
This product causes minimal burning sensation almost as if you have directly applied toothpaste to your lips . The amount of plumping is minimal a after about 30 min your lips are back to normal . For the price it's not worth it the temporary results only last a small amount of time and I have noticed no long time results
Margaret A.
Rockville, MD
This product works pretty well! I don't think you can expect a full lip transformation, but for when I want my lips to look extra-full (for lipstick swatches on my Instagram, mainly), I pop this on!
Ani K.
I usually like the sting of a lip plumper. It tells me its doing its job... This one was not really giving a reaction. It does make your lips more reddish as a few minutes go by. Does not increase in size or give an extreme tingly feeling. The gloss is very slippery and oily.
Simone D.
This product does live up to its name, and I would definitely recommend if you’re looking for a natural, healthy plump! I am a repeat user and I would use everyday if I could! The price is fair to me, but often the packaging is dented (the top piece) while it’s in my bag! Other than that, no complaints with this great product!
Kathlena K.
JBER, AK
I did used to own this, and did like it at the time. It was an okay price, and did its job... but would not repurchase. Nothing about it really wowed me enough to repurchase, there are others I'd personally reach for. But it does work really well, and would definitely recommend it.
Susan R.
Vinton, TX
Its very long lasting and makes my lips fuller it does sting after its being applied but it does plump your lips  alot depending on your type of lips. I usually apply before i put on lipstick and it makes my lips alot bigger and noticeable i will definitely buy again!
Nichole B.
Florissant, MO
This does the job and around the same price range for other similar lip plumpers. A word of warning is that this product is EXTREME. If you have sensitive lips such as myself then stick with the original formula. However, the sting is the punch to get more visible results.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?