BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Amanda M.
Buena park, CA
This is one of the only lip plumpers that I've actually seen results from. The tingling isn't painful and it gives a lovely effect on the lips. It's not gloppy or too sticky. It lasts a pretty long time for a gloss. This is the only lip plumper I would recommend so far. 10/10
alexus s.
Review for: Other more...
This lip gloss is VERY plumping. It does burn, a lot, but if you’re looking for something to really give you that plumping effect, buy this. After on the lips, it becomes super soft and thickens in formula somehow, but i love it. The plumping lasts all day! Totally would recommend, only if you don’t mind a burning sensation.
Simone D.
This product does live up to its name, and I would definitely recommend if you’re looking for a natural, healthy plump! I am a repeat user and I would use everyday if I could! The price is fair to me, but often the packaging is dented (the top piece) while it’s in my bag! Other than that, no complaints with this great product!
Katelyn S.
BETHLEHEM, PA
This stuff definitely works! It is a clear gloss that goes on your lips and starts to tingle. The tingling is pretty intense and it will plump up your lips. My only gripe is that it didn't seem to last very long, especially if you try to combine it with any other lip product.
Ashley N.
I carry this stuff everywhere. It's probably made from the nectar of the Gods. It's long lasting. It may be pricy, but it is very worth it. I've used it for the last 4 years and always recommend it. I have one in my purse, one in my makeup bag, and one at work. It. Is. Amazing.
Michelle V.
Victorville, CA
Amazing! Makes my lips look bomb for at least 8 hours before I put it on again. Even my boyfriend thought I naturally had big lips for at least the first 2 months lol.
Stephanie  N.
I received this inside a monthly Sephora box. The tip of the applicator fell inside the tube so I had to scrape it out with the stick. It smelled like pineapples or something fruity. This lip plumper in particular, the sensation lasted a bit longer than usual. It worked though!
This product causes minimal burning sensation almost as if you have directly applied toothpaste to your lips . The amount of plumping is minimal a after about 30 min your lips are back to normal . For the price it's not worth it the temporary results only last a small amount of time and I have noticed no long time results
Maria M.
newport
Gives you a tingly sensation after wearing it for a minute but definitely gives you that plumped up and pink lips look. It only lasts for about an hour but you can always re apply. I have very tiny lips and I did see a slight difference but not something I would constantly buy.
Leslie Z.
Mission
I love the way it makes you lips plum pier. Is very easy to apply and it is very smooth. It’s a glossy type of product but is great in every way. I would honestly recommend this product to someone that is not trying to get lip surgery but is going for that fuller lip look
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?