BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Serena M.
Davidson, NC
LOVE~ This stuff is so good. I feel beautiful after using it! It lasts a while, and makes my lips feel great. I bought mine at ULTA nearby. I love all the products by this line, and am thankful for great quality products. My friends ask to borrow it, but I tell them to get their own!
Maddy M.
Monroe
It is absolutely the best lip pumper on the market with just slight stains it is well worth it you will have those Kylie Jenner lips in a matter of seconds that last all day as well very painless very moisturizing I would buy it again and again in the price is very reasonable as well
this two faced lip plumper is one of my absolute favorites! i would have never thought that just in a few minutes my lips would be so full and plump. they have a 2 colors in this product but my favorite is by far the clear because you can pair it with any color liner and it adds the right about of shimmer and color to your lips!
Brianna S.
Bolingbrook , IL
This product used to be my go to but as of lately, I see a difference with the way the product tingles on my lips. It doesn’t plump them as much as the older one used to. I buy mine at ulta stores whenever I’m in. I would buy it again if it switched back to the old formula
Zabdiely R.
Denver
Great product! I already have big lips so sometimes I don't really notice lip plumbers on me, but this one actually worked! I noticed it almost right away and could feel it working after a few seconds!! And not only is a great lip plumber but it also doubles as a clear lip gloss.
Destiny M.
Bryans Road, MD
This is a gem! I honestly noticed my lips seeming more luscious after an plying this product! I didn’t know if it would work and was very skeptical...but it did have a temporary effect. But for the burning you go through when applying, makes you wonder if it’s really worth it lol
Arelis L.
Bronx, NY
Chicas tengo este lips injection es lo mejor k eh probado le deja esos labios pomposos jajja me encanta siempre los uso me lo pongo antes de ponerme todo para k baya haciendo el efecto
Megan D.
Nashville
This is amazing! I have TF lip injections (the normal regular 1 known as TFLI for short here on out for brevity sake) & I have tried quite a few (Buxom, Soap & Glory, MAC Plushglass, Dr Bang lip freak; NYX, VS...et al), & the MAC plushglass was the most amazing until I tried this. Well my lips seemed immune to reg TFLI but I got extreme in my Ipsy bag & I saw once again all of the good stuff I got from reg TFLI I remembered why I loved it so. So I'm using this from Ipsy & I'm going to buy a new tube of extreme (backups)when I get paid on the 3rd. I love this stuff!! It is like adult film star lips in a tube seriously amazing. It's kind of like lip crack it's crazy the addictive "burn" that's so crazy how addictive it is? It's not painful, if you want serious burn try Dr Bang Lip Freak that is real pain but unlike dr bang which is torture, this is delightful becoz your lips feel so moisturized & supple it belies half healthiness even if it does use capsicum & nicotine to temporarily vasodilate to fill your lips. The gloss what I do is apply lipstick AFTER I put this on bare lips. I do this, MAC Prep + prime, liner, lipstick, then Lipglass (if I'm wearing MAC), otherwise this then (optionally liner) then lipstick. It can be worn alone becoz it flushes ur lips also the gloss is opalescent. I will rebuy! Yassss!! #winning !!
Faith M.
Vergas
LOVE THIS!!! I have super thin lips and this helps so much!!! I love the smell and you get a lot of product for the price! I always have three on deck, one in my beauty room, one in my purse, and one in my car at all times!! It burns a bit, but that is how you know it is working!!
Rieanna L.
Salmon, ID
Love it! Definitely has the tingling sensation, but totally worth, to get the full pout look! Even smells great, something I'll definitely be buying again! Careful will leave redness around outer lip.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?