BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Olivia P.
This definitely works in making my lips look plumper and more pigmented. That being said, it burns pretty badly (though that wasn't a surprise) and the effects don't last super long. I still like it though.
Ashley M.
Rockingham, NC
This product plumps your lips in just a few minutes. I bought this at Sephora and saw it on the shelf and I'm glad i used it. This is a good value but burns when your using it. I would recommend this to my friends because this is a quick fix to make your lips a little more plump!
Rieanna L.
Salmon, ID
Love it! Definitely has the tingling sensation, but totally worth, to get the full pout look! Even smells great, something I'll definitely be buying again! Careful will leave redness around outer lip.
Faith M.
Vergas
LOVE THIS!!! I have super thin lips and this helps so much!!! I love the smell and you get a lot of product for the price! I always have three on deck, one in my beauty room, one in my purse, and one in my car at all times!! It burns a bit, but that is how you know it is working!!
Becky G.
Kennesaw, GA
I LOVE MY TOO FACED LIP INJECTIONS!!! Even though most people (who haven’t tried lip plumpers) don’t think they work, I can say otherwise! They swell my lips just enough to get a little fatter top lip. Over time my lips have slowly gotten bigger too! I love this product so much!
Melissa L.
Philadelphia
Love love this product. Even though my lips are at a good size but I love how it make my lips feel. I usually apply it prior to doing my make. It's smooth and it's not sticky. Also I wear it at night when I am going to sleep and I wake up in the AM with nice lips that looks juicy.
Destiny M.
Bryans Road, MD
This is a gem! I honestly noticed my lips seeming more luscious after an plying this product! I didn’t know if it would work and was very skeptical...but it did have a temporary effect. But for the burning you go through when applying, makes you wonder if it’s really worth it lol
Dina H.
First time user and I absolutely love this product! There is a little tingling at first, but nothing I can't handle. It does make your lips plumper and can be worn over or under your regular lipstick.
Megan D.
Nashville
This is amazing! I have TF lip injections (the normal regular 1 known as TFLI for short here on out for brevity sake) & I have tried quite a few (Buxom, Soap & Glory, MAC Plushglass, Dr Bang lip freak; NYX, VS...et al), & the MAC plushglass was the most amazing until I tried this. Well my lips seemed immune to reg TFLI but I got extreme in my Ipsy bag & I saw once again all of the good stuff I got from reg TFLI I remembered why I loved it so. So I'm using this from Ipsy & I'm going to buy a new tube of extreme (backups)when I get paid on the 3rd. I love this stuff!! It is like adult film star lips in a tube seriously amazing. It's kind of like lip crack it's crazy the addictive "burn" that's so crazy how addictive it is? It's not painful, if you want serious burn try Dr Bang Lip Freak that is real pain but unlike dr bang which is torture, this is delightful becoz your lips feel so moisturized & supple it belies half healthiness even if it does use capsicum & nicotine to temporarily vasodilate to fill your lips. The gloss what I do is apply lipstick AFTER I put this on bare lips. I do this, MAC Prep + prime, liner, lipstick, then Lipglass (if I'm wearing MAC), otherwise this then (optionally liner) then lipstick. It can be worn alone becoz it flushes ur lips also the gloss is opalescent. I will rebuy! Yassss!! #winning !!
Reina L.
Love this plumper. The sensation is a strong tingling one and for some it is way too strong. I have had friends who could not leave it on for more than a minute or two. it makes my lips slightly plumped and tints them red. If the price tag was not so high I would buy a dull size
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?