BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Jacqueline C.
El Paso
I love this product, it does burn a little but you get use to it! And the results are amazing it’s very easy to use and great to touch up with, its results last a couple of hours. I think it expectations were more then met, and yes I will buy it again!
Megan B.
Grayson
I really really like This lip plumper. It tingles a lot but I don’t mind.. plumps pretty good but I feel like it could more. Hoping to find a better one to suit my liking. I have used one tube. Pretty quick actually because it works so well! I would Recommend as long as you don’t mind burning lol !
Robyn N.
Groesbeck, TX
First off, I love Too Faced products. I love this plumper. It definitely met my expectations. It is very long lasting and you can wear it for hours. Its kind of procey, but it is good quality. Not expensive if you have taste. I would definitely buy it again.
Alexis C.
Stockton
I'm absolutely in love with this stuff. It is a plumper of the few that actually creates visible results in just minutes. At first there is no feeling except a glossy texture. After a few minutes you'll start to feel, what I like to call, a sharp tingle. It's pretty intense. Soon that feeling subsides and you are left with this beautiful pouty pout. So kissable! You layer anything with it as well. OH! AND...the more you use it the more your lips will stay plump on their own on the days you don't use it. How cool is that?
Aurelia G.
Burnsville
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I absolutely love this lip plumper! I also actually enjoy the tingly feeling you get while using it. My lips are nice and plump and I really love the fact it doesn’t have any color and it has very little scent. It’s super easy to swipe on to give your face a little lift!
Laura D.
New Hartford, NY
Lip injection extreme is very good and does exactly what it says it does. I also like that it doesn’t leave your lips sticky. I don’t use it all the time just when I am going out. I’ve bought it once but it lasts awhile. Yes I would definitely buy it again.
Kirsten K.
Toledo, OH
The only lip plumper I’ve used that actually works. There is obviously a sting that comes with putting it on, but it’s nothing that is unbearable. My favorite part about this, besides the plump it gives my lips, is the fact it leaves my lips moisturized! No dry lips with a lip plumper?! It’s amazing. I can use this on top of any lipstick as well and it doesn’t mess with the color. My pout stays plump all night and reapplying doesn’t irritate anything. If you’re looking for fuller lips, this is the product I recommend.
sofia e.
This lip plumper was not my favorite. It made my lips burn quite a bit and did not last that long. I have tried it several times and it didn’t perform as well as I hoped it would. It is a bit pricey for not being the best, personally i would not repurchase.
Madeline L.
I don’t recommend this Lip plumber if you have sensitive skin. It stings a little bit when first applied, but the burning sensation goes away within minutes. The plumping effect isn’t noticeable and doesn’t last very long. It’s an ok product, but for the price I expected more.
Not something I would purchase again.
Natalie A.
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I was looking for a lip plumper and I came across too faced lip injection extreme. Once I apply it to my lips I felt stimulation and right away my lips are full and plump. I recommend this Too Faced Lip Injection Mini 0.05 oz.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?