BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Jasmine L.
Woodhaven, MI
This product definitely works. It instantly starts tingling, which can be uncomfortable for some people, but I feel like this is one of the few limp plumpers that actually work. If you apply it and let it sit for a few minutes, wipe it off and apply it again you get even bigger results.
Trent B.
Casper
This does plump the lips but it’s like having pepper sauce on your lips. I have lip injections but I still like the pout that plumpers give. I’d just rather have the mintiness that some plumbers have, not the spicy feeling. It does plump so I’d recommend in that sense but if you’d rather have the minty tingle, this isn’t the way to go.
Alexus M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Okay so I actually love the stuff the only reason I am giving it a four star is because it actually make my lips and around my mouth a little red, which i kinda expect but its last a while when I use this.
Yocelyn M.
It really work! It makes my lips a little tingly, but it makes them look SO good! Whenever Im getting ready to go out Too Faced Lip Injection is a must on my makeup routine. I just pop this little bad boy on and my lips are kiss perfect 👄
Melissa G.
Olive Hill, KY
  Works very well and does not leave lips feeling extremely sticky like some brands.  If you looking for extra volume in your lips this is great one to try out, would really recommend to anyone who unhappy about thin lips to use before getting expensive injections that can turn out wrong.
Courtney W.
Auburn, WA
I love the lip injection extreme. You can use it alone however i tend to put it on anx let it sit for 15 to 20 minutes before removing and then apply my lip color. It doesn't burn too much like some other plumpers do and it doesn't have the sticky feel like the original lip injection.
Mandy B.
Although many people complain about the pain it gives, Ive honestly never had a problem with it and i do totally believe it does a great job at plumping. I purchased mine at Sephora and it’s defintely worth it for those looking for an actual improvement / difference in their lip size!
Alexis R.
Lomita, CA
Omg, the tingling is real with this lip plumper. It’s very easy to apply, but you do have to be sure not to get it on your skin around your lips because it does cause redness on the skin. I love the plumpness I get with this product. It’s a must have if you want a pouty plump lip look.
Shayna R.
Glen Burnie, MD
This stuff is the shizzzz! You instantly feel the burn which I personally like (but it is a little over powering) and it really does plump your lips to the extreme. It's just very sticky and when you wipe it off it will slowly go down (your lips) but other than that it's perfect to me.
Kaci E.
Chapmanville
honestly, this did not make my lips plump at all. all i felt was tingling for like 4-5 minutes, and that's all. my lips did not change. i took before and after pictures but i deleted it. i don't recommend this product at all unless you just want a glossy finish to your matte lipstick.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?