BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Erin B.
Definitely works. when I went into ulta I was looking for random makeup and found lip plumper by too faced and was instantly excited. I put it on and after a couple minutes my lips showed a difference! stings/tingles a little bit but not to the point its uncomfortable. I recommend!
Mer L.
Irvine, CA
I got this as a sample in a play by sephora box and I have always wanted bigger lips. This makes me feel like I have slightly bigger and plumped lips. I dont think it makes a drastic difference but just enough. I use it before applying other lipstick to get a plumping effect.
Serena M.
Davidson, NC
LOVE~ This stuff is so good. I feel beautiful after using it! It lasts a while, and makes my lips feel great. I bought mine at ULTA nearby. I love all the products by this line, and am thankful for great quality products. My friends ask to borrow it, but I tell them to get their own!
Alyssa O.
Saint Peters, MO
I am only rating this three stars because the stingy honestly does cause some discomfort. It isn’t the worst feeling in the world, but it definitely stings for a good amount of time after applying. This does provide slightly pumper lips but the effects are not long lasting and subside pretty quickly.
Julian S.
Memphis, TN
Ok first of all yes. I love love love this product it is so nice and leaves your lips feeling nice and moisturized it's a win win. It makes my lips a little plumper and fuller and that's something that makes me feel super confident and strong. I totally recommend trying it everyone.
Tomara T.
Nashport, OH
This lip injector the first time I purchased it and put on my lips it make my lips burn really really badly, and make all around my mouth very red and irritated and my skin around the area itchy. It did work though but I don't think the pain and difficulties I went through was worth it, especially with the price I paid for it.
Maddy M.
Monroe
It is absolutely the best lip pumper on the market with just slight stains it is well worth it you will have those Kylie Jenner lips in a matter of seconds that last all day as well very painless very moisturizing I would buy it again and again in the price is very reasonable as well
Lavender H.
Austin
Great product and does exactly what it says it does. However, it can be quite painful and leaves your lips very red, sensitive, and irritated for several minutes. If you can get past the pain and cover the redness with a lipstick, it really does add an intense plumpness to the lips.
Sidnei J.
New Orleans , LA
It fills out the border of your lips and keeps your lips feeling moisturized. You can wear this over a matte lip to give it gloss or wipe it off before you put on lipstick. It has a tingly feeling but not intolerable like peppers on your mouth, so it's comforting for the most part.
Troy T.
Robinson
I actually really love this product! It’s one of the only lip plumping glosses i’ve tried that actually do give my lips a nice plump, however the burning sensation you feel after seconds of application can be intense and overwhelming. So just know before splurging there will be a tingle/burn that last about 3-5 minutes after applying.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?