BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Bethany W.
I really loved this product! I usually don’t go for glosses because they make my lips feel sticky and gross but this wasn’t overly sticky. It was tingly at first but that’s probably just the “plumping stuff” working because it really did make a noticeable difference! I have the color “milkshake”
Alex C.
Jacksonville, FL
I didn't really like this as much as the original. I feel like the original did a better job at plumping while this one felt just like a gloss. Save your money and just buy the original. This one isn't that good.
Elektra H.
Jamaica, NY
Wanted to see what the hype was. It gives you a tingly, almost burning sensation a few minutes after application.I didn't see much of a difference when I used it but it made my lips more pink.
Haley B.
Whiting
This lip plumpler works so well! My lips are naturally small (no volume) and pink but when I use this it makes them large and red. After you use this lip plumper you get results within 5 minutes. This is for sure my favorite plumper that I have used and I'm willing to buy it again when I run out.
Lindsey G.
Saint Johns, FL
This is my goto- plumper, It has a light sweet smell and is a very pretty almost faintly holographic looking lipgloss. It has a very intense tingle and can and will cause redness if it  gets outside of your lips, it definitely does plump my lips up a bit and keeps them plumped for around an hour.
Tiffani M.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this stuff and how well it works! It makes my lips tingle for a few minutes and plumps them just enough to where I like it and it stays like that for a few hours I put this on every time before I start doing my makeup so when I am done putting everything on my lips are plump and ready to apply my lipstick!!
Alex R.
Tempe, AZ
Love the smell of this product, it smells oddly similar to like a monster energy drink which I personally enjoy. It does tingle a little bit but it is nothing too extreme. The plump effect only lasts about 20 minutes though which is a downfall, but I still enjoy to put it on before I walk into a room for a good plump lip for a first impression
Hannah L.
Sarasota, FL
I LOVED THIS PRODUCT! The formula was great and so was the packaging! I have always been a fan of Too Faced Cosmetics and this product made me fall more in love! The tingle from the gloss was great but not to the point where it was overwhelming and uncomfortable. I would recommend this product
sophie n.
this product works very well, and makes your lips look plump. but it does tend to burn/ sting when applied to your lips. it adds a hint of natural color and makes your lips plump and glossy. I do suggest this product to people who don't want lip injections but want a more natural lip plumper.
China A.
Mesa, AZ
The only other product I've found like this was a Victoria secret lip gloss a long time ago but idk if it still exists. I use this lip gloss even when I don't do my makeup it's amazing and does plump your lips really good
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?