BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Cordelia T.
Fullerton, CA
This stuff is so fun! The packaging is not only cute but the product itself has a slight shimmer that can't be seen when applied (I personally prefer) but it makes the product look so pretty while in the tube. It looks just like a clear gloss when applied and I don't find the tingling sensation to be overwhelming, but I have friends who have found it painful. It really does plump your lips though giving you a full pout
Angela H.
High Ridge, MO
So my lips are already on the bigger side so I don't really need that much help but this stuff just did not really work. I know it's supposed to help the blood rush to your lips but it just burns. It left my lips and the skin around my lips so red and raw. Definitely would not repurchase.
Lexie O.
Strongsville, OH
Full lips in a Min!  I absolutely love this! Slight tingling sensation but it’s not bad! Lasts for a while to! Love to wear alone because it makes my lips just slightly more pink
Carissa M.
Super sticky, burns, not a lot of action for the cost and negatives. I get these have tingling action but I'd hope to see some results from it. Not here. I'm still searching for one that actually does the job.
Amanda M.
Visalia, CA
I recently bought this product amd ive seen a differences within minutes. Although when i first started with the product the areas around my lips had a little reaction to it. There is an intese sting when first applied but very good product.
Kachina G.
I absolutely LOVE this product. Totally worth the money in my opinion. I have very full lips naturally however I love the fluffy full lip look. Whenever I used this gloss, my lips become even fuller and even gain a nice pink natural color that is better than my natural lip color. I will definitely keep buying this product! Side note: it does produce a burning sensation but not one that is overwhelming so if you have sensitive lips, I would not recommend this for you!
Ivane J.
Albuquerque , NM
One of the best lip plumper’s I have ever tried. It does sting a little so if you do have sensitive skin I would advise you do not use. If you done and you done mind a little sting it works wonderfully. The plump does not last for day but it lasts and I love it as just a gloss. I think it is so beautiful to wear alone as just a gloss and it does not feel sticky or tacky. I would totally recommend this.
Lindsay B.
Orlando, FL
As I would expect, this burns once it sits on your skin within the first 15-30 seconds. I have super sensitive skin, so I honestly don’t use it a lot because the red and puffiness worries me. I only use it when I’m feeling extra. It provides a fuller look since I don’t really have a top lip but it works well and does what it’s supposed to.
Korynn D.
Fairfield
This is one of my favorite lip glosses! It does plump up your lips but it isn't very noticeable. I think I used this way more around the time I purchased it than I do now. Definitely burns a little but nothing I couldn't stand. I recommended it to my younger sister. She loves it too.
Brianna D.
Fairfax, VA
Definitely plumps your lips. Burns a little, but nothing extreme. It tastes nice and looks beautiful on the lips, like a clear gloss. This is the only lip plumper that I've found really does its job. I only wish the effects would last longer. Within a few hours, my lips are back to usual size.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?