BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Tova W.
Snohomish
Would give 5 stars if it didn’t have such a burning for a few moments. It is tolerable but definitely noticeable. When using for days in a row it definitely improves the texture and plumpness of my lips but is very natural!! I love it when my lips are getting a little dry because it hydrates while plumping!! Also leaves a beautiful gloss to your lips!!
Johan M.
Sevierville
My lips are close to full, I tried this product for the full finish. Within seconds of applying you start feeling this tingling feeling that last for 30 seconds that gives you the plum look with the glossy finish! Only thing I wasn't satisfied with is the lasting of the plum. I recommend this item!
Natasha B.
The too faced lip injection extreme is a really great option to plump up those lips instead of getting lip fillers. This is on the higher end of prices and can be bought at sephora and ulta. This product does create a slight tingly burning feeling but nothing too crazy. I highly recommend this item.
Brianna T.
Huntington, WV
Okay, so first, for what it's supposed to do. It did. My lips within minutes had developed more volume. BUT, that came with bright red, almost swollen looking lips. I used liner & lipstick, but the surrounding skin around my lips still had an evident redness. May try this product again, we'll see.
Laurèl B.
Eden Prairie
Plumps up my lips a lot but it definitely doesn’t feel great. You have to apply looking into a mirror because if you go outside the lines of your lips you will get a red rim of irritation. Surprisingly not drying
Cindy N.
This works like a charm. It definitely makes my lips more plump but it does sting. Sometimes it causes a little red outline of my lips but that seems to be if my lips are more chapped than usual. I suggest having moisturized lips prior to using this!
Aja B.
Beacon, NY
I felt the tingling instantly. I saw a little plum in my lips. It wasn’t crazy, I obviously didn’t expect to have jay z lips after using this. Overall pretty good product
Jeannie B.
Steubenville, OH
I was expecting more of an extreme tingle, but overall it plumps my lips way more than any plumper I’ve ever used! I can’t stop using it. I never finished an entire tube of gloss before and I’m almost done with my second tube. If you’re sensitive to the burn, try buxom’s full on lip gloss Instead.
Kat H.
Didn’t do it’s job as a lip plumper. Honestly it’s more like a regular gloss that just tingles on the lips a little. The packaging was adorable as Too Faced products always are. I’ve used the product multiple times thinking it might work better if I used it regularly. Sadly, that wasn’t the case.
Katie E.
I really enjoyed the tingling sensation in my lips and I could immediately notice a significant change in the size and color of my lips. My lips went from a light pink to a darker and more vibrant color almost instantly. I recommend mixing it w another lip color to get a really nice light gloss
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?