BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Alex R.
Tempe, AZ
Love the smell of this product, it smells oddly similar to like a monster energy drink which I personally enjoy. It does tingle a little bit but it is nothing too extreme. The plump effect only lasts about 20 minutes though which is a downfall, but I still enjoy to put it on before I walk into a room for a good plump lip for a first impression
Stefani C.
Raleigh , NC
If you’re looking for something for a subtle plump then this product is perfect. It’s not going to make your lips huge immediately. But give you a subtle more full lips looks. It feels tingly and the gloss is the perfect touch alone or on top of another lip color. Would def recommend.
China A.
Mesa, AZ
The only other product I've found like this was a Victoria secret lip gloss a long time ago but idk if it still exists. I use this lip gloss even when I don't do my makeup it's amazing and does plump your lips really good
Cheyanne S.
Goshen
I absolutely love this product! Although it is not as long lasting as I hoped it would be, it worked super well for the time it was on! It tingled, but not too much! It was definitely worth the money and you get plenty! I’ve rebought this specific lip plumper twice now. I absolutely love it!
Hadeer K.
Flemington, NJ
I LOVEEE this lip plumper because I can see it work instantly!! As soon as you put it on it tingles and you can feel it work! It really does what it says and you can use it everyday because it comes in a clear color and tinted-different colors! I would definitely recommend it to anyone!!
Megan H.
First of all let me just say"OUCH!" I bought this product from Sephora in my local JcPennys. It works extremely well and it should for the price. I felt like the price was a bit high BUT you get what you pay for. Am I right? There was a bit of a tingle sensation. I'm a baby when it comes to stuff like that but beauty comes with a price. Haha!
Meg F.
Got this as a gift from my friend in a Facebook make up group. Lip plumper's are a must have for me because I do not have a very big lips. This has a very good formula in it tingles and then you know it's working. Will recommend to friends and family and friends in the Facebook make up groups.
Lorry R.
This definitely is the best lip plumper I've ever used. I can actually see a difference in volume when I use it and I like that I can layer it over lipstick if I want. The packaging is a little small, and I wish there was a bit more product for the money, but to me it's still worth the price.
Samantha B.
Murfreesboro
I love this limp plumper from two faced. It works very well and it is not expensive at all. It lasts a very long time. I do not have to reapply it throughout the day a lot. It came in a very cute packaging. I would, no doubt, buy this limp plumper again. It really does get the job done.
Vanessa R.
Fort Smith, AR
I have big lips already so i really can't see much of a difference, it actually burned my lips a bit and didn't see any "plumping" effect, however i did give it to my mother in law and she liked it, she also said that the little ting we feel actually goes away with the uses, i guess you become numb to it. I still dont see much of a difference on her lips, maybe it takes time. IDK
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?