BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Samantha B.
Fayetteville, NC
This shows a difference within minutes, and gives me a long lasting boost.

I'll wear this alone, or I put it on before I apply a lip color.

My lips look plump, and kissable! I recommend this to everyone looking for an easy way to get the plump look without needles!
Sierra G.
Elko, NV
This product DEFINITELY plumps the lips, but is not for the faint of heart. This stuff can seriously burn, especially if your lips are even a little dry before applying. It gets the job done, but comes at a cost. Nice for occasional use but definitely not for day-to-day
lexis n.
biloxi
The too faced lip injection extreme did not meet my expectations. It’s easy to use, you just apply it like a lipgloss. The consistency is very sticky and causes a tingling/burning sensation. The plump only last a few hours and causes my lips to turn very red.
Stephanie C.
Has a bit of a sting that actives instantly on your lips . I don’t see a huge difference but will definitely do the job. Plump lips just don’t get anywhere else it will irritate your skin! I have purchased and repurchase this lip plumper every time I get a chance!
NYSS /.
Rancho Cucamonga
I have fairly plump lips, but was looking for just a little more. After five minutes, my lips are plumper and so full! I went to Sephora and saw this product, and it always has a place in my makeup routine. I would spend my coin on this over and over if I had to!
Amanda H.
I really was surprised at how well this worked, it wasn't sticky it did tingle but just for a minute or so and after the tingling wore off my lips were nice and plump and had extra natural color to them. I also would put this on right before bed because its supposed to promote long lasting plumping effects by doing this and I feel that after a couple weeks of doing this that my lips are more plump and feel smoother and healthier
Amairany L.
Lehigh Acres , FL
I personally don’t see my lip any bigger but I’ll definitely try it once again to check what’s the hype! The first time I try it it was burning and tingling a lot not that bad but the last step wasn’t as bad I think it was super shiny 💓
Josefina D.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: Other more...
This lip plumper comes in a dome applicator. Has a cool tingle feeling when applied. You can apply before to prep your lips if you don’t want a glossy finish but want your lips plump and bigger also can apply on top of lip products to make it even more plump and glossy.
Laura-Leigh C.
Coppell, TX
I love the slight tingle of Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme. It’s not too much like some of the other plumpers! I have small lips so it makes them look like I got fillers without the commitment and it’s absolutely wonderful. The only thing I wish I could change is that I wish it had a matte version!
Jessica O.
1,172 reviews
great product coming from a great brand. i absolutely love this product. i have added it into my collection and i am so happy i did! the prices are fair. the quality is so amazing. i definitely recommend anyone to try this! and i'll definitely be buying it again!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?