BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

MARIA M.
Dallas, TX
I NEVER REALLY HATE THINGS THAT I BUY BUT THIS WAS JUST A NOO. I ACTUALLY TOOK IT BACK I HATED IT IT DID NOTHING EVEN ON MY MOM WHO HAS VERY SMALL LIPS IT JUST STUNG LITTLE AND THATS ALL. I SAW NOTHING SO WHEN IT DID NOTHING FOR MY MOM I WAS LIKE NO NO THIS IS WASTE MONEY PEOPLE I KNOW LOVE IT BUT I DONT SEE HOW
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
I've seen a lot of people complain about the tingle being painful, I've never had this lip plumper feel painful. I've used other lip plumpers but never had the results I have with TooFaced Lip Injection Extreme. It definitely doesn't look like I had my lips injected but I really do like the effect from it.
Kaci B.
Minneapolis
This lip plumper is ridiculous. I have gotten lip injections over a year ago but every time I use this lip gloss my friends always ask me if I got lip hectors again! It’s seriously that good. It does have a crazy tingling sensation but that’s expected for every lip plumper so it didn’t really bother me.
Samantha H.
I received one of these In my monthly ipsy bags, and I love it!!! It doesn't burn like some of the other brands I've had. It definitely met my expectations and I love this company. Would probably buy again depending on price.
abigail b.
tonawanda
most people say they dont see a difference when using just the regular "lip injections" and i tell them use the extreme youll 100% see your lips being more plump. its very easy to use and apply its like a gloss but easier because its not sticky. overall i would buy again especially that i used ALL mine.
Skylah V.
It works so good and the tingling sensation you get only lasts for about 5 minutes. It lasts for quite a while and it not only plumps your lips but it makes them so hydrated and soft and it smells so good. I use it all the time before I put on lipstick.
Tatiana C.
Munster, IN
I love this product! Not only do you see visually plumper lips on first application, but as you continue applying it, your lips naturally get plumper. I bought mine from Ulta and am repeatedly using it; it's my go-to product! Although it may be pricy, it is worth the investment and I will definitely be purchasing it again!
Patricia S.
Henderson , NV
This definitely makes your lips tingle and grow slightly. However, if you are looking for Kylie Jenner lips, this isn't the answer. It is a good long lasting lipgloss. Don't expect miracles, keep your expectations in check.
Kylie C.
Rowlett, TX
I love this! It makes my lips feel so much plumper, it also smells fantastic. I adore it, and its great for under things so you can get that extra pump with your favorite shade. I got this at Ulta in a sample size to try it out, and I don't regret it. I'll definitely be buying the full size soon.
cαѕѕ 🌺.
gibson
I have very thin lips but this stuff is magic! It makes your lips noticeably larger. I usually apply it before putting on a lipstick. It’s a great product for those who want the effects of a limp plumper injection but without the injection (and temporarily ofcourse). It’s a bit more expensive than the Sephora brand plumper, but it’s worth the extra money.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?