BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Hayley G.
Goodells
I loved the way this product felt like it was working as soon as I applied it! The tingling sensation only lasts for a couple of minutes, and it is very tolerable. My only wish is that it would show more long term results. I would use it with my everyday makeup look as a gloss, and it looked great!
Eliana M.
Elmsford, NY
This is absolutely my all time favorite lip gloss! It surpassed my expectations and definitely worked in making my lips look more plump. I bought this product at Sephora and was definitely a good price because of how well the product works, and how long it lasts me. Will definitely be buying again !
Cassandra M.
Fontana
! Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme  I love it! Works great and looks great.. does tingle but you get use to it but it makes you look like you have chapped lips. This is just my honest review I’ve seen other reviews they aren’t the same but we’ll everyone has different reactions right
Anja M.
It definitely is a bit tingly, but not unbearable. The plumping effects do last quite a bit. This was my first time getting the product. For the price, it is a bit expensive, but the plump is better than your average drugstore lip plumper. Minimal, yet noticeable. Would I buy it again? Probably not.
Alex C.
Jacksonville, FL
I didn't really like this as much as the original. I feel like the original did a better job at plumping while this one felt just like a gloss. Save your money and just buy the original. This one isn't that good.
Daniella C.
Corona Dl Mar, CA
Works great. Tingles a little but that's how you know it's working. It's smooth on your lips. No color which means you can use any color with it on top or remove it and apply color or lipstick after it is done working. I bought it at ULTA and I would definitely buy it again. Great product.
Anagrecia G.
San Antonio, TX
I do not mind the tingle, but this product just does not last on me. I was expecting at least 2 hours of wear. The price wasn't bad, but I won't be rebuying this after I'm done with it. Going to try buxom next time.
Iris Z.
Marysville , CA
Guuuurrrrllll! I love this product.....it makes my lips look sooooo bomb. You can definitely use this by itself or under lipstick. I was scared to buy it because I thought it was gonna burn (hella lol ) but I bought the sample size just Incase I didn’t like the formula/feeling but I am gonna buy the full-size when I am done with my current one (:
Elektra H.
Jamaica, NY
Wanted to see what the hype was. It gives you a tingly, almost burning sensation a few minutes after application.I didn't see much of a difference when I used it but it made my lips more pink.
Rachel J.
Reynoldsburg , OH
Ok, I'll preface this by saying, I don't know that this makes your lips any "bigger", but the active ingredients do react to the skin to where it causes a brighter natural lip color and does give a nice effect to the lips. I think this is a pretty decent alternative to those lip suction things.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?