BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Brianna T.
Huntington, WV
Okay, so first, for what it's supposed to do. It did. My lips within minutes had developed more volume. BUT, that came with bright red, almost swollen looking lips. I used liner & lipstick, but the surrounding skin around my lips still had an evident redness. May try this product again, we'll see.
Renn H.
Pretty effective as far as lip plumpers go. Just not a huge fan of plumpers in general. They’re super glossy. I wish there was a more subtle way to plump lips. This gloss reminds me of the stuff I’d wear as a teeny bopper back in the early 00s. I guess it does do the trick, though. Not going to discount it from that.
Rachel J.
Torrance, CA
This is an amazing lip plumper! It really helps keep your lips plump and hydrated at same time! If you are sensitive I would stick to the original but if you aren't like me you'll love the effects of the extreme.
Cassandra M.
Fontana
! Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme  I love it! Works great and looks great.. does tingle but you get use to it but it makes you look like you have chapped lips. This is just my honest review I’ve seen other reviews they aren’t the same but we’ll everyone has different reactions right
Natasha B.
The too faced lip injection extreme is a really great option to plump up those lips instead of getting lip fillers. This is on the higher end of prices and can be bought at sephora and ulta. This product does create a slight tingly burning feeling but nothing too crazy. I highly recommend this item.
Anja M.
It definitely is a bit tingly, but not unbearable. The plumping effects do last quite a bit. This was my first time getting the product. For the price, it is a bit expensive, but the plump is better than your average drugstore lip plumper. Minimal, yet noticeable. Would I buy it again? Probably not.
Cindy N.
This works like a charm. It definitely makes my lips more plump but it does sting. Sometimes it causes a little red outline of my lips but that seems to be if my lips are more chapped than usual. I suggest having moisturized lips prior to using this!
Johan M.
Sevierville
My lips are close to full, I tried this product for the full finish. Within seconds of applying you start feeling this tingling feeling that last for 30 seconds that gives you the plum look with the glossy finish! Only thing I wasn't satisfied with is the lasting of the plum. I recommend this item!
Allison S.
Atlanta, GA
This product did not work for me. It left my lips feeling extremely dry. I understand everyone has different results, but I did not think this product is worth the money!! I bought it at Sephora and would likely not buy again or recommend to others.
Jeannie B.
Steubenville, OH
I was expecting more of an extreme tingle, but overall it plumps my lips way more than any plumper I’ve ever used! I can’t stop using it. I never finished an entire tube of gloss before and I’m almost done with my second tube. If you’re sensitive to the burn, try buxom’s full on lip gloss Instead.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?