BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Macy B.
It does what it says, without any pain. I'd buy again & reccomend! The packaging is almost as good as the product! It's super easy to maneuver and use. I've used it a handful amount of times. I would buy and totally recommend it to everyone! It being clean and having no color helps a lot when you're just trying to apply lipstick! A matte lip plump will do a lot !
Ava B.
Burns your lips like hell. It really was more of a boot more than a toot. The bottle was nice, but overall would not buy again for the price. If you actually want to buy a nice lip plumper, use the Buxom or Soap & Glory. I would definitely not recommend.
Rachel K.
Protem
I have smaller lips, so of course I wanted to find and use a lip plumper that would help make my lips look more full. This lip plumber worked well for my lips. Right when you apply it, you already feel it working. Using this, and then putting on lip gloss/lip stick makes a big difference in the appearance of my lips!  Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Naowshaba F.
Alexandria, VA
Now this is a lip plumper that TRULY WORKS. Yes, it will sting. Yes, it will burn a bit, but the pain isn't all that bad and it subsides, I promise. It can even be applied uover lipstick and still performs just as well. There's no other lip plumper as effective that I've tried as of yet. I absolutely love it.
Marley B.
Carrollton , TX
At first it really burns. But it does the job. Be careful to use a little at a time when you first start using it. But like any lip plumper, it has different results for everyone. It did meet my expectations. This is definitely something I would recommend! Just get the trial size first to see if you like it.
Nora K.
Tacoma
the Almighty of lip plumping lip glosses. i got a sample size in my ipsy bag, and if it werent so damn expensive, i would repurchase it right now. the formula is like nothing ive ever used before, its like a oil free oil, which makes no sense at all, but perfectly describes the texture. the plumpness of my lips lasts about 2 hours, which is amazing for a gloss.
Sara G.
Los Angeles
Yes it works. But when I first tried it, it was really a mess: I did my makeup, put this lipstick, but when it touched my skin, I became red in my face!! And I did know why, since I figured out it was the lipstick! So, used it, but don’t put the product on your skin!! Don’t touch anything, no kisses, nothing!
Monique K.
Everett, MA
was not a fan of this stuff at all.. just felt like it didn't do anything for me but burn my lips and if you got it in your mouth forget it the taste was awful. I wouldn't buy this ever again.. I feel like there so much more better out there on the market that doesn't have that burning feeling and bad taste
Genesis F.
Indio, CA
this has easily become one of my absolute FAVS this past month! my best friend actually introduced me to it and i am bewildered that i had never heard of it before... this is the only lip plumper product that I can actually see a difference in the plumpness of my lips! the first couple times the sting will be intense but after you will hardly feel it :) LOVE IT
Briana S.
Adelanto, CA
Im a lipgloss girl so i love this , it actually makes my lips bigger.. you feel a butn but it goes away and the application is sooo smooth . I love the way it makes my lips look. I also like that its clear, you can never go wrong with clear !
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?