BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Kayla H.
Williston
I bought this because I have such thin lips and wanted to start trying plumping products. It burns when you put it on, it's as unpleasant as it sounds but I liked it. I have been trying to apply it morning and night and have already noticed a difference after a couple weeks of use!
Sabrina G.
Mt Prospect, IL
This product is ok... it gives a nice glossy look but making you lips look bigger like you got lip injections.. it just does not work all it does is make your lips tingle for like 30 min. Maybe for some people who are more sensitive it would work but I doubt it would work well. I do like the shiny lip gloss look tho!
Melisa T.
Mebane, NC
This is my HOLY GRAIL!! I always use it for special occasions because I love how my lips look after it takes affect. I have bought it plenty of times and would totally recommend it. The only bad thing is the tingly feeling but other then that it's the best.
Erandi E.
Palmetto, GA
I don't have the biggest lips ever naturally so I need a little help from time to time and does just that! You can almost instantly feel the plumper going to work as it gives your lips a tingling sensation. When the tingling subsides fuller lips are revealed
Andi B.
Simpsonville, SC
I hated this at first. I was kind of over the lip plumping glosses that I used so much 10 years ago. However, on my natural makeup days, it is a great gloss that makes my lips darken just a little bit. It moisturizes really well.
Briana S.
Adelanto, CA
Im a lipgloss girl so i love this , it actually makes my lips bigger.. you feel a butn but it goes away and the application is sooo smooth . I love the way it makes my lips look. I also like that its clear, you can never go wrong with clear !
Cora R.
Dayton, OH
I love this lip plumper it isn't overwhelming but it gets the job done great. I love that it's clear and it doesn't sting to much. It is strong but doesn't hurt so bad you feel the need to take it off. I would buy again.
Naowshaba F.
Alexandria, VA
Now this is a lip plumper that TRULY WORKS. Yes, it will sting. Yes, it will burn a bit, but the pain isn't all that bad and it subsides, I promise. It can even be applied uover lipstick and still performs just as well. There's no other lip plumper as effective that I've tried as of yet. I absolutely love it.
Sara G.
Los Angeles
Yes it works. But when I first tried it, it was really a mess: I did my makeup, put this lipstick, but when it touched my skin, I became red in my face!! And I did know why, since I figured out it was the lipstick! So, used it, but don’t put the product on your skin!! Don’t touch anything, no kisses, nothing!
leah d.
Review for: Other more...
This product really works! It does sting a little bit but it’s definitely worth the end result. I ordered it online and I have been using it for years. It does provide long term results and I’ll continue to repurchase!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?