BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Kara L.
If you have chicken lips like me, you are always looking for a plumper that goes above and beyond. This one from Too Faced is pretty good. There is probably about a medium/high sting with it but I really like it! I do feel that they look some bigger, whether it's just in my head or not, I'll keep using it!
liz d.
Plymouth, MN
This is the best lip plumper. It works well for a fun plump before applying lipstick. It is not a very long lasting plump but the only long lasting plump would be injections, so for someone who does not want to get injections this is a great alternative. It is tingly but not painful it goes away after a little while.
Leanne D.
Cleveland, OH
I do not notice a difference when I use this gloss. It doesn't make my lips look any fuller, and it doesn't add much shine. The only perk to this gloss for me is that it isn't sticky.
Yulissa J.
Del Valle, TX
This product is so great, it was my holy grail. You can instantly feel it working and keeps your lips plump for a good amount of time, and it last for so long. I had only bought the trial size and it lasted me a good 6 months I definitely would recommend this product, and I need to go back for some more!
Kaytlen P.
Austin, TX
This stuff is crazy. I love it. Yes it's tingly, but not in a "ouch! that hurts!" kind of way. I do see somewhat a difference, definitely moreso with this than the color bombs. My only issue is that it seems to lose it's effectiveness after a month or two.
Brittany
Great price for the quality of product you get. Makes lips super plump but also makes them really red so this is definitely a lip plumper you wanna wear under lipstick. Another thing is don’t get it anywhere other than your lips it will make your skin red if so. It does the job making me always feel sexy!
Megan E.
Leesburg, VA
This hurt my lips so bad but it is so worth it. I don't mean like burns but there is a definite lasting tingle that takes a long time to subside. I always get this from beauty on the fly at Sephora and it's a staple for that extra wow factor in my purse.
Mary B.
Washington
This is the strongest lip plumper I have ever tried, and while I genuinely love it, I like the pain because I feel like “it’s working!” and I know that most people aren’t as crazy as me and just think “it’s burning”!
Sherry G.
I really like the results I get with this lip plumper. I don't want a dramatic effect just enough to make it look like I have a top lip. I use this in the morning and at night and I'm seeing improvement with prolonged use. It does burn when first applied but it's not intolerable to me.
Rebecca M.
This for sure adds the volume. The if I said it tingles only a little I’d be lying. This literally burns for a few minutes. For best results I recommend that you apply to the lips and concentrate it on the lip line, that’s where you’ll see most volume. Yes this adds a plumping affect but it does not last.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?