BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Morgan D.
Meridian, ID
Holy cow! This stuff has some serious tingle power! I think it might be a little pricey for what it does considering I didnt feel like my lips were more plump after using it. But over a lipstick it looks absolutely beautiful, even on its own its stunning.
Lex C.
This product works well for an hour or so. Although it burns a little it does what is is supposed to. It also turns your lips a nice color. It is convenient to slide in your purse. This was my first time purchasing but i would purchase this product again.
Hannah K.
San Dimas , CA
It BURNS. I honestly don’t mind it that much but my friends did. Also, it always gets in my mouth and kind of burns my tongue. I think any plumping effect I got was more so from the gloss. It makes them a little bigger but exfoliating lips would do the same thing. Okay product but I wouldn’t buy again
nicole s.
I personally really liked the product because it was quick to use and I saw results immediately. It gave my lips a cute glossy look and I loved the tingly sensation it gave my lips while it was plumping my lips!  Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Kristyn T.
Virginia Bch, VA
This stuff plumps your lips so well! It stings, but the more you use this, the less it hurts. I wish it had a thicker formula. I go through these tubes quickly but I’m always applying it! Make sure you stay in your lip lines or around your mouth will turn red!
Shelby H.
Los Alamitos
I recently bought this product because a friend recommended it to me. I’ve been iffy about lip plumpers because I feel like they don’t always work. I love this product, though! I wear it all the time and it makes my lips look a bit bigger than they usually do.
Kadie G.
Ottawa, ON
Didnt plump my lips or maybe just wasn’t noticeable to me at all. Made my lips feel very tingly for a few minutes. Price in my opinion is worth it if it works on you. Although the packaging is pretty and this product is easy to apply, I would not recommend it.
Kelly D.
Katonah
This Too Faced Lip Plumper definitely plumps my lips. As soon as I apply it, I feel an immediate tingling sensation and my lips start to turn a little bit red. The plumpness lasts a good amount of time, but the more you reapply it, the less effective it gets.
Katie H.
Castleton , VA
I'm actually obsessed with this stuff. I love how it feels. I bought it at Sephora. It makes my lips noticeably bigger and I hate when I run out. I try to always keep it in my makeup bag. It is long lasting and I would definitley recommend it to others.
Shelly J.
Phoenix
Too Faced has the best lip gloss and plumper I've ever used! I recieved a small size from Ipsy and was hooked ever since! The gloss isn't sticky and absorbed into my lip instead of being eaten off. I was left with beautiful, rosey, soft, plump KISSABLE lips. 😘
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?