BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Ivy D.
Denver, CO
If you like burning, this is for you. I like my lip plumpers to give me a little sting, and this delivers. It does a great job plumping and really has made a difference. I put it on even without any makeup! But it does make you feel like you're maybe having an allergic reaction, so be ready. It should subside in 5 minutes.
Emily W.
Austin, TX
OMG this is the best thing ever invented! This makes the size of my lips get two times bigger. I am not even kidding. It feels like little needles stinging your lips but after a couple of minutes you will visibly see your lips get bigger. It looks like lip injections without the cost! I will purchase this again and again.
Mary F.
North Attleboro, MA
Jessica Rabbit Lips in a tube! This lip plumper is one of the best I've used and definitely does what it says. It makes my lips fuller, brighter, and redder quickly. The effects last for a fairly long time as well. The only think I would say is that it can be harsh to sensitive skin. I can't wear it around my boyfriend because it irritates his face when I kiss his cheek!
Giovana G.
Riverside, CA
I do like the product. When you need that instant plum it is great to uses. It does burn, but not in a painful way. It smells great, and feels great before any liquid lip color. It is easy to use. It is a little pricey for a temper result product. I would recommend it if you want an instant plump and don't mind the tingle.
Anicia H.
Woodside , NY
I've heard so many things about this product. How it plumps your lips, you get a tingling sensation and etc. and honestly it done just that! In a matter of moments it does start burning but it start making my lips plumped and still has that gloss that i look for. It's non sticky and it lasts for a while. Amazing Product!
Katherine S.
Los Angeles
My top favorite lip plumper! The first time I used it, I was nervous it would hurt or I'd look like I just got stung by a bee. Thankfully, neither happened! It gives my lips a perfect "just kissed" kind of look-- very natural and sultry, perfect for no makeup days at the beach this summer! I'll def repurchase this product
BreeAnna H.
Decatur, AL
This is my ALL TIME favorite lip plumper (besides my actual injections). It stings but in a way where you know its working. I also love the packaging! It's sort of long-lasting. Results last about 2 hours on me! I've bought at least 10 tubes & will continue to do so & recommend to all my friends!
julia b.
Holland
even after i take the product off, i find that my lips have become much more full since using this product. you definitely want to only apply this to your lips and make sure it doesn’t get on the skin outside your lips, because it will irritate the skin and make it red. but i will continue to use the product, i don’t find that the tingling sensation is anything unbearable.
Ruscherly H.
New York
I know a lot of people don’t like this product but I absolutely love it. I have big lips but this
Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme takes them to the next level. I always wear it at night before going out and it makes my lips feel amazing. I do need to say, it will sting for a bit but the results are worth it!!
Shanyn M.
I love this product! You feel a tingle from it and it definitely works to plump up your lips! It is clear so can be worn with any shade of lipstick. The only thing that kept it from being a full five stars is that it does not last as long as I would so have to reapply throughout the day to keep your lips plump.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?