BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Katie O.
I love this lip gloss. It does give a burning sensation on your lips for about a half hour, but I actually enjoy it. I don't notice a huge difference in the plumpness of my lips hut they do seem a bit Fuller, and less wrinkly, plus they become a bit more pinkish-red, which I think is from the plumping as well.
Tay3lor G.
I love the way this product applies to your lips it is not sticky or clumpy. I highly suggest this product to anyone who needs a little more dramatic look to their lips. You can  Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme from ultra beauty if you have one near or you can get the product from too faced cosmetics.
Taylor L.
San Antonio , TX
I absolutely. It makes my lips almost double in size,  as well as making them look a little bit more presentable. I love putting this on top of either a lipstick or lip liner and really sexualizing my luck. I do recommend this to others although it does burn a lot but I guess that's what all plumpers do.
Shuron
Stone Mountain, GA
Omg I can rave about this plumper all day long. My lips have never been as plump as I desired so I went on a plumper hunt. Then I found this baby, when first applied you feel a tingling sensation but it's not unbearable. My lips plump up to 3 times their size. This plumper has to be one of my favorites along with smashbox's
O-plump. Go to plumper that's for sure!
Caleb F.
Russells Point
I found that the more I used the product, the more my lips would stay plump for longer. I was using this regularly everyday, though, and it started to leave bruises on my lips. So be careful if you’re very sensitive. I would recommend NOT using as much as I did.
Lawson L.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves your lips plump and glossy for 4-6 hours and definitely works!!! Also makes your lips smoother and acts as a moisturizer also. Good for travel, and easy to find at ulta or sephora. The price is up there for the amout of product you get. BUT it works so it's worth it. I WILL be repurchasing this when I run out.
Lauren W.
Philadelphia, PA
You can feel this product working as soon as you put it on. It has an intense yet pleasant tingling sensation. You can feel blood rush to your lips and plump them. The sensation may be too intense for some people. The gloss is good to wear alone but not great for overtop lipstick. Also a temporary plumping effect.
Rosie R.
Sahuarita, AZ
Let me start off by saying this is the most painful thing I've ever put on my lips... but it gets the job done lol. It definitely gives your lips a nice temporary plumpness it is a bit pricey but it does exactly what it says it does. This may not be for you if you can't deal with you lips burning for a few minutes.
Lindsay J.
Fond du Lac
If you have thin lips, this is a must have for your makeup collection! You feel it working the second you put it on (slight tingling sensation) and see results in less than two minutes. I have only tried one other lip plumper and the results didn't even come close! I would HIGHLY recommend you try this today!
Julia O.
Franklinville
I used this product before getting my lips actually injected by a doctor. It gives a cooling and tingling feeling, it made my lips so shiny and plump. After getting my lip injections I realized that this plumper has the same effect as the cosmetic injections too!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?