BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Shannon B.
Versailles, IN
This product does work.. but the tingling was too intense for me. I tried it once and will not be trying it again. I made my husband try it and he didn't think it was as unbearable 😄 so I must be sensitive, but regardless, I will not be using this product again.
Lyne A.
San francisco, CA
I already have full lips but when i want it fuller this is my go to! Price makes sense because of the product that you're getting is amazing. It's super long lasting and the plump of my lips last all day. Would definitely recommend it
Katreen L.
Too faced lip injection extreme does exactly what it says it does. It plumps up your lips immediately. I put it on before I do my makeup and let it sit until I'm done and wipe it off and apply whatever lipstick or lip gloss I choose for the day. My lips look fuller and rounder!
Veronica B.
Manteca, CA
I purchased this for my mom. She wanted to plump her lips up a little so I thought this would be a great start. She wore it for a few days and it worked. It plumped them up a little. Gave her a tingle when she applied it and it plumped. After a few applications it did not work as well. We think her lips got used to it? Not sure.
Nicole S.
Lake Jackson
Going to start off by saying, the first few times you use this is does burn, but once you continue to use it the burning sensation does stop. I purchased this from my local Sephora and I honestly love it. It makes my lips look nice and juicy. My one con is that there isn't much longevity, but I will continue to buy this product.
Zeseila L.
Sioux city, IA
Ok now this lip plumper is amazing! I’m the type of person that has to feel a burning sensation for it to feel like it’s working and this does it’s job well. It leaves your lips nice and plumped and glossy. I love to layer it on top of any lipstick. It goes well with basically everything. Definitely recommend to anyoone except to those that might be too sensitive.
Claire S.
Chicago
My go to lip plumper! I have been using this lip plumper for over two years now and the results are amazing! I love how full and lush this product makes my lips❣️ not only does it leave a glossy non-sticky finish, it also has a pretty pink tint to it. Love, love, love!! Too Faced Lip Injection
Brandi C.
Trimble, MO
This stuff is amazing!!! It has a sort of clove oil/strawberry taste. It went on smooth and started to tingle right away. Checked again about a minute later and my lips were about 25% bigger. I wish it stayed on a bit longer but other than that, I'm a big fan of the product!
Kiyoko L.
El Paso, TX
Like it because it gives me the plump I want but nothing too extreme as it states. It does give the lips a plump and tingle. The plump doesn’t stay for too long so you do need to reapply. But overall good product.
Erica P.
Lakewood
ThIs product is amazing! It does exactly what the name states. It’s lasts for a couple hours. When you first apply it, it does tingle... a lot, but it’s not too overwhelming. The packaging is nice and simple. I do recommend this product to anyone looking for an alternative to plastic surgery, it gets the job done without the long-term effects! Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?