BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Katie J.
If your looking for an intense lip plumper, look no further! This product instantly gives you fuller, larger looking lips. I love the look this gloss gives me, but the tingling and burning sensation is almost too much for me. Definitely don't kiss anyone after applying if you don't want them to have inflamed marks on their skin!
Lindsey J.
Anderson , SC
This product makes your lips tingle but I don’t think it really adds any extra volume. It has a peppermint scent and a really strong taste - if it accidentally gets in your mouth. Overall, it’s a pretty good product if you’re wanting to add some gloss over your lipstick but I wouldn’t buy it for the sole purpose of plumping your lips.
Kiyoko L.
El Paso, TX
Like it because it gives me the plump I want but nothing too extreme as it states. It does give the lips a plump and tingle. The plump doesn’t stay for too long so you do need to reapply. But overall good product.
Nicky A.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Amazing lip plumper. I love big plump lips and have tried every lip plumping product out there. This one is definitely my top one. It actually does plump. You feel an intense tingling sensation and can see right away how much more plump they get. Would definitely recommend for someone looking for a temporary mini lip injection!
Lyne A.
San Francisco , CA
I already have full lips but when i want it fuller this is my go to! Price makes sense because of the product that you're getting is amazing. It's super long lasting and the plump of my lips last all day. Would definitely recommend it
Nicole S.
Lake Jackson
Going to start off by saying, the first few times you use this is does burn, but once you continue to use it the burning sensation does stop. I purchased this from my local Sephora and I honestly love it. It makes my lips look nice and juicy. My one con is that there isn't much longevity, but I will continue to buy this product.
Brandi C.
Trimble, MO
This stuff is amazing!!! It has a sort of clove oil/strawberry taste. It went on smooth and started to tingle right away. Checked again about a minute later and my lips were about 25% bigger. I wish it stayed on a bit longer but other than that, I'm a big fan of the product!
Zeseila L.
Sioux city, IA
Ok now this lip plumper is amazing! I’m the type of person that has to feel a burning sensation for it to feel like it’s working and this does it’s job well. It leaves your lips nice and plumped and glossy. I love to layer it on top of any lipstick. It goes well with basically everything. Definitely recommend to anyoone except to those that might be too sensitive.
Erica P.
Lakewood
ThIs product is amazing! It does exactly what the name states. It’s lasts for a couple hours. When you first apply it, it does tingle... a lot, but it’s not too overwhelming. The packaging is nice and simple. I do recommend this product to anyone looking for an alternative to plastic surgery, it gets the job done without the long-term effects! Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Veronica B.
Manteca, CA
I purchased this for my mom. She wanted to plump her lips up a little so I thought this would be a great start. She wore it for a few days and it worked. It plumped them up a little. Gave her a tingle when she applied it and it plumped. After a few applications it did not work as well. We think her lips got used to it? Not sure.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?