BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

keianna e.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
This was the first lip plumper i had ever tried. It does a tingly feelings at first but all lip injections do. This product definitely pumped up my lips though I always liked to wear it on top of my lipstick, very nice! I received this product from ipsy.
Corrin P.
Fayetteville, AR
The plump worked well, with minimal tingling. I really enjoyed using this for special occasions or date nights until I discovered it is not free of animal products. However because it doesn't take much to work, it does last for a while. I would half heartedly recommend it.
Leslie W.
Lookout Mtn, GA
I purchased this product for $28 at Ulta. I hoping for fuller lips because I have very thin lips. Packaging was nice with the doe foot applicator.  When applying the stinging was pretty intense, but that didn't bother me as long as I got some plump. Unfortunately it did not plump my lips at all. Will not be repurchasing.
Camille C.
Aitkin, MN
Love this stuff. I have naturally big lips but I feel like they are wrinkly. I put this stuff on and it burns a little bit but my wrinkles are gone and my lips look perfectly full! I would highly recommend this stuff.
raven l.
wilmington
The. Best. Lip plumper. Long lasting, beautiful affects, and a reasonable price. Too Faced has always been a brand favorite, and this is why! Amazing quality and the component is so pretty! I'm running through this stuff like crazy!
amber D.
I purchased this as one of my first lip plumpers. I did not really understand the use of them but after using this lip plumper I was hooked. I would say it is not the best lip plumper ever but I continue to use it today but a tip is that you must be careful to only get this on your lips. If it gets in the surrounding skin it causes redness.
Alicia M.
Fairburn, GA
My lips are naturally plump but I've always wanted more volume so I ordered the extreme lip injection gloss before trying actual lip injections. It had an extreme tingle but I didn't see much of a difference in my lip size. It is a good moisturizer but remember not to kiss anyone while wearing. It turned my baby's cheeks red
FullTimeJazmin V.
The first time I tried this product I placed a small amount onto my hand instead of using the wand, for sake of not ruining it with the lipstick I was wearing. Initially it felt as though a multitude of needless were piercing my lips at once. It was uncomfortable, but not intolerable. The feeling gradually went away, lasting about 20 minutes. I also noticed the product left a red mark on my hand. I didn't experience the same issue or any issue for that matter, as I did with my lips on my hand. I've continued to use this product everyday since receiving it. It feels less and less uncomfortable each day. I can barely feel the sensation of a multitude of needles at once. Overall, this product gives my lips a pouty appearance. I recommend trying this product out first in a deluxe, before committing to a full size. Be sure to use a small amount at a time, until your sure you can tolerate it's formula. This is also intended to be used as part of a beauty regimen; morning and night. In just two weeks my lips have become very dry while using this.
Lidiana B.
Mission, TX
A friend of mine had recommended for me to try this out, because she loved the results she got. So I gave it a try and it's literally the best thing if you're looking for a good limp plumper! I felt some little tingles, but nothing bad it felt soothing and I highly recommend this product it satisfied me for being a first timer trying it!
Kayla W.
Saint Albans, WV
Hands down he best lip plumper I have ever used!! I was a little hesitant on purchasing due to the price but it is worth every penny! It well exceeded my expectations! It does tingle for about 10 minutes but that is to be expected with a lip plumper. The packaging is so cute and the product has a great smell! I would recommend this to everyone!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?