BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Katreen L.
Too faced lip injection extreme does exactly what it says it does. It plumps up your lips immediately. I put it on before I do my makeup and let it sit until I'm done and wipe it off and apply whatever lipstick or lip gloss I choose for the day. My lips look fuller and rounder!
Brandi C.
Trimble, MO
This stuff is amazing!!! It has a sort of clove oil/strawberry taste. It went on smooth and started to tingle right away. Checked again about a minute later and my lips were about 25% bigger. I wish it stayed on a bit longer but other than that, I'm a big fan of the product!
Shannon B.
Versailles, IN
This product does work.. but the tingling was too intense for me. I tried it once and will not be trying it again. I made my husband try it and he didn't think it was as unbearable 😄 so I must be sensitive, but regardless, I will not be using this product again.
Erica P.
Lakewood
ThIs product is amazing! It does exactly what the name states. It’s lasts for a couple hours. When you first apply it, it does tingle... a lot, but it’s not too overwhelming. The packaging is nice and simple. I do recommend this product to anyone looking for an alternative to plastic surgery, it gets the job done without the long-term effects! Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Fabiola S.
Las Vegas
This product is amazing and it works on the spot! It's just like a liquid lipstick it comes in a cute package but it really makes your lips tingle but not for long. I got mines at sephora and I would definitely recommend if you want to give your lips and extra fuller effect.
amber D.
I purchased this as one of my first lip plumpers. I did not really understand the use of them but after using this lip plumper I was hooked. I would say it is not the best lip plumper ever but I continue to use it today but a tip is that you must be careful to only get this on your lips. If it gets in the surrounding skin it causes redness.
Corrin P.
Fayetteville, AR
The plump worked well, with minimal tingling. I really enjoyed using this for special occasions or date nights until I discovered it is not free of animal products. However because it doesn't take much to work, it does last for a while. I would half heartedly recommend it.
FullTimeJazmin V.
The first time I tried this product I placed a small amount onto my hand instead of using the wand, for sake of not ruining it with the lipstick I was wearing. Initially it felt as though a multitude of needless were piercing my lips at once. It was uncomfortable, but not intolerable. The feeling gradually went away, lasting about 20 minutes. I also noticed the product left a red mark on my hand. I didn't experience the same issue or any issue for that matter, as I did with my lips on my hand. I've continued to use this product everyday since receiving it. It feels less and less uncomfortable each day. I can barely feel the sensation of a multitude of needles at once. Overall, this product gives my lips a pouty appearance. I recommend trying this product out first in a deluxe, before committing to a full size. Be sure to use a small amount at a time, until your sure you can tolerate it's formula. This is also intended to be used as part of a beauty regimen; morning and night. In just two weeks my lips have become very dry while using this.
Athena B.
I got a sample of this in one of my beauty subscriptions I tried it and LOVED it! But didn't love the price of a full-size. I feel that this was so amazing on my lips and it made them look more fuller (which is what I need) I was amazed at how effective this product was. I would reccomend it if you want to spend the money on it.
Camille C.
Aitkin, MN
Love this stuff. I have naturally big lips but I feel like they are wrinkly. I put this stuff on and it burns a little bit but my wrinkles are gone and my lips look perfectly full! I would highly recommend this stuff.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?