BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Olivia E.
So I absolutely love this stuff, but I have to give it three stars because I don't feel as though the plumping factor is that "extreme." It doesn't sting or tingle to the point of discomfort, though I do not have sensitive skin. I like the feel of it on my lips, not sticky or goopy at all and it lasts for about an hour if I don't drink or eat. It helps make my lips appear fuller and more moisturized, though does not actually make my lips seem larger.
Claire S.
Chicago
My go to lip plumper! I have been using this lip plumper for over two years now and the results are amazing! I love how full and lush this product makes my lips❣️ not only does it leave a glossy non-sticky finish, it also has a pretty pink tint to it. Love, love, love!! Too Faced Lip Injection
Jessica K.
Texarkana
Okay, so I tried this out. My sister had said how it would burn so I was ready for it, but...it didn’t really happen for me. I waited and felt a little tingle after a while, but maybe it because I use Lipsense lip color? Anyways, it did turn my lips red, but we really didn’t notice any plumping. Maybe you will have better luck.
Zeseila L.
Sioux city, IA
Ok now this lip plumper is amazing! I’m the type of person that has to feel a burning sensation for it to feel like it’s working and this does it’s job well. It leaves your lips nice and plumped and glossy. I love to layer it on top of any lipstick. It goes well with basically everything. Definitely recommend to anyoone except to those that might be too sensitive.
Ericka W.
Washington, DC
My absolute favorite product of all time! I first learned about this product after watching my favorite beauty blogger use it so I had to have it. This product tingles a little bit when you put in on your lips but that just means it's working. If you want perfect pouty lips to add to your makeup look then this product is for you.
Veronica B.
Manteca, CA
I purchased this for my mom. She wanted to plump her lips up a little so I thought this would be a great start. She wore it for a few days and it worked. It plumped them up a little. Gave her a tingle when she applied it and it plumped. After a few applications it did not work as well. We think her lips got used to it? Not sure.
Nicky A.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Amazing lip plumper. I love big plump lips and have tried every lip plumping product out there. This one is definitely my top one. It actually does plump. You feel an intense tingling sensation and can see right away how much more plump they get. Would definitely recommend for someone looking for a temporary mini lip injection!
Katie J.
If your looking for an intense lip plumper, look no further! This product instantly gives you fuller, larger looking lips. I love the look this gloss gives me, but the tingling and burning sensation is almost too much for me. Definitely don't kiss anyone after applying if you don't want them to have inflamed marks on their skin!
Lindsey J.
Anderson , SC
This product makes your lips tingle but I don’t think it really adds any extra volume. It has a peppermint scent and a really strong taste - if it accidentally gets in your mouth. Overall, it’s a pretty good product if you’re wanting to add some gloss over your lipstick but I wouldn’t buy it for the sole purpose of plumping your lips.
Kiyoko L.
El Paso, TX
Like it because it gives me the plump I want but nothing too extreme as it states. It does give the lips a plump and tingle. The plump doesn’t stay for too long so you do need to reapply. But overall good product.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?