BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

April D.
Rock Hill, SC
I have this that I use now. I'm I to the nude glossy lip and it definitely has a burn /tingle bit it doesn't hurt and I don't think I really see any difference in my lips but I just really like it anyways. I can see that it gives my lips a pink hue .
Darien K.
Jupiter
This stuff is pretty good. I noticed a slight difference in my lips after using it. It does burn slightly but then fades away. The downside is that I like to wear liquid lipsticks a lot so I have to wait 10 minutes for it to work and then wipe it off before I can even apply my lipstick. I'm not sure if I'll repurchase it just doesn't seem worth the time.
Stephanie A.
Love that this works almost immediately! Has been using it since my Sephora days back in 2014 & I can honestly say this plumper is a keeper! It's also a great gloss to throw on top of any lip color! It does sitting but that means it's working lol if you're on the sensitive side I'd stick to the regular one but I like how this makes my lips feel 😂
Sarah M.
Saginaw, TX
This product is absolutely awesome! I love the tingling effect because I know its actually working. Fuller lips are 100% what's "in" right now, but who wants to go get injections? Not this girl! I would definitely recommend this product if you're looking for fuller lips without the needles!
Emma L.
Trumbull, CT
Burned my lips. Straight up roasted my lips. There was PAIN. I felt like they were on FIRE. But after a few minutes of pain, I really saw results! My lips looked noticeably bigger, smoother and rounder. The effect lasted for hours after I applied.
Jenna T.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
I think that the general consensus among makeup lovers is that this is one of the best lip plumpers out there. I love the way it makes my lips look. My only complaint is that I wish it lasted longer. I first tried this in an ipsy bag but I'll definitely be investing in the full size product.
Alejandra S.
Plainfield, NJ
I got mine for free in my IPSY glam bag and I really love it. If you are sensitive or you can not hable some sting or spicyness you are not going to like it. I really like it because it does plump your lips but it leaves them a little swollen since I have some what sensitive skin.
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
This stuff is crazy. I tried it and it made my lips super huge. It tingles and stings but it feels cool. I can see why some people wouldn’t like it or would be too sensitive to use it. If I get it anywhere on my skin it leaves a red mark. So I am careful to only get it on my lips and not the skin around them. It really works and is worth the money.
Laiken F.
Pineville, LA
This plumper is by far my favorite. Follow the instructions carefully! It will agitate the skin if you get it anywhere other than on your lips! This product plumps instantly, but I've also found that this plumper will give you long term results after using the for an extended period of time.
Ashley N.
Huntington Beach
This product definitely lives by its name. It’s definitely extreme.

I do like the sensation and the results of this product, but it really is a little too intense for me. I feel like the price is reasonable and the packaging is cute.

I would maybe try the regular lip injection formula if you can’t handle the burning/tingling sensation easily.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?