BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Rachael B.
I use this product twice a day. Once in the morning and once at night. I bought is during Christmas time of 2016 and I still have a ton left. I was very surprised on how much it actually plumped my lips. I have definitely see a difference from my lips before I used it compared to now. Such a safer and cheaper alternative to lip injections.
Ashley R.
Review for: Other more...
Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme. This is a great product if you like tingling feeling. It does do what it claims. It plumps your lips.You can buy this product at Ulta or Sephora for $28. This product exceeded my expectations. I would repurchase this product if I run out and I would recommend to a friend.
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
I am in love with this product. It makes my lips bigger and it does not feel sticky at all. I bought it once and fell in love. I think it was a little pricey, but worth it. The only reason I gave this 4 stars was because of the price. I would buy it again.
Meagan C.
Libertyville, IL
My lips didn't experience a drastic before and after, but it was easy to apply and I did experience a tingling sensation that made me feel as if my lips were being plumped. There is barely a smell, but it does taste like chemicals. Overall I wouldn't recommend this to a friend who minds spending 20$, but it is a fun plumper to have around.
Rachel K.
New River, AZ
I love this product! My lips are naturally very thin, but with the easy applicator and long lasting formula, it hydrated my lips while also giving me a great full lip for the day. I bought mine from Ulta and would highly recommend to anyone!
Constance A.
I absolutely love this product! It gives a nice warm tingling sensation as it sets in and doesn't feel greasy. I always feel glam wearing it! Also after it sets in, when I put on lipstick afterward, the lipstick doesn't take away the affect.
Payton F.
Two Faced Lip injections does sound extreme. When you first put it on it looks like a gloss but then you feel a slightly tingling. You lips will get red and start to burn a little but I have been using this only a night (even thought it calls for 2 a day) and have seen results! It's pricey but worth it. I'm definitely going to buy it again !
Jordynne B.
I purchased this from Ulta and I was quite impressed with this. I would've  liked  a little more of a "wow" factor. For the price though it was definitely worth it. It applied great and I use this before I apply my regular lip products. I will recommend this to other people and would absolutely  purchase this again.
Amanda N.
This product does not hurt as everyone states, it is just a tingly sensation but it only lasts for a couple minutes. I use it more as a gloss than anything. My lips are kind of full already, and it looks the same. I wouldn't buy it again.
Mary E.
Strafford
This is obviously meant to be a lip plumper so it’s painful, but the pain lasts quite a while and I didn’t really notice a change in the size of my lips. It may be because I have naturally plump lips, but I’m not too keen on this product because of that. If you have smaller lips, it may work for you though. I personally wouldn’t recommend it to people that already have naturally full lips though.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?