BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

monique v.
N Hollywood, CA
This is definitely one of my favorites i always continue to buy it. When applying this lip gloss plumper on top of any other lipstick or by itself it does kinda sting & burn but that’s because it’s plumping the lips. I do see a difference my lips get fuller looking and does last for awhile. Doesnt work for some people as i see negative comments but for me it works well.
Jackie S.
Hoover, AL
This lip plumper is amazing. It tingles for about 20-30 minutes and has a glossy finish so it just looks like you are wearing really pretty lip gloss. It isnt sticky and doesnt get all over the place once it settles. You can tell it continues to work for a couple of hours because you will still have a slight tingling sensation and that it gives your lips some color like a skin tone colored lipstick. Use it everyday and it lasts a pretty long time. This product is great would definitely recommend!
Alexandra R.
Henderson, NV
Wonderful product. Gives a slight tingle but not so much that the tingle is annoying or bothersome. This gloss is sticky, not overly so, and gives a great shine. I actually press a tiny bit of Pat McGRATH high glitter eyeshadow to up the shimmery effect. Not entire sure how much this product really “plumps” but I like the gloss, the scent is pleasant, and it does bring out a bit of pink in my lips.
Sharon G.
Melbourne
I got a sample of this is my boxycharm and was kind of undecided wheather or not I'd use it or ever buy it. I was so shocked at the aftermath of too faced lip injection. I've always had skinny to no lips at all. I've always thought about botox but that's nothing I can afford...I use this all the time, even at home with no makeup on. It seems to lift my self esteem. I love the tingly feeling on my lips. I'd definitely recommend this product for anyone looking to try and buy without breaking the bank!
Kristin R.
Houston
I can't live without this lip gloss. Its plumps nicely, and I love the color it adds to my lips. It's not sticky or greasy and I love how it wears. Only a couple cons (definitely not con enough to make me stop buying it tho) #1 it doesn't taste good, if it gets into ur minth or throat (which by the way I don't purposely eat it, if it's on ur mouth...it will get into ur mouth) it causes a little cinnamon like irritation in ur throat and burns like the armpit of Satan #2 it doesn't tingle my lips anymore...it did the first two times I used it then not anymore...and #3....I guess I dont have a #3...however buy it! U won't be sorry.
Dakota M.
Kirbyville, TX
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This is probably one of my favorite Lip Plumpers that I have ever tried! I had to do a little research to find one that overall had results, and once I received it and used it for the first time, IMMEDIATE results! Yes, there is a slight tingly burn, but it's such a wonderful one. Even after using it for a few weeks now, I can still see the difference between how my lips were before the product to now. I couldn't be more satisfied with a product than I am with this one. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Raquel M.
St.Louis
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This product was very simple to apply as you don’t have to do any preparation you simply put it on you lips and done! The product is pretty long lasting as it leaves you lips feeling smooth and still hydrated. When first applying you do experience a tense tingling sensation on your lips which some may find uncomfortable, but I found as I used it more I got used to the feeling. The tingling last for about 5 to 10 minutes and leaves your lips looking fuller and leaves them still looking glossy and hydrated! The product last quite a long time considering you really don’t need much at all when applying to get great results, one or two swipes across the lips is plenty. When you get the lipgloss it looks very almost glamorous. The casing is clear and the cap is gold with more gold detailing and the lip gloss itself is also clear. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a little extra plump in their lips!
Katie J.
I am not one to usually go for these types of products but I decided to try this one. This product did surprise me and I have been using this product frequently. I am not a fan of how the product makes your lips feel like they are very chapped at first but that does go away.  This product does make a difference in how my lips look. They look a little bit more full and it lasts for some time afterward. I would recommend this product if you are in need of a good lip plumper.
Brilyn B.
I love this product!
It truly does make your lips plumper, but it’s also a great lipgloss to apply over your lipstick.
There are some things to be aware of like....

-It does burn. That’s mostly why your lips get so plump and become red/pink. The more you apply, the more it burns. If it becomes a problem, wash it off with water and then use lip balm of your choice. However, every time I’ve applied it over a lipstick, it does not burn. But, it also doesn’t give the results like it does without the lipstick.

-The product is only meant for your lips. Don’t put it any where else, even meaning near your lips. Put the product directly on your lips only. The product can burn your skin a little, and leave a red spot, and it can do the same to the outer parts of your lip if not applied right.

I will say that I was very hesitant about trying this product after reading some of the side effects (listed above). But, it’s super simple to apply, and if you have any problems just wipe way!
Michelle V.
I decided to try this plumper out after watching a few YouTube comparison and review videos. It seemed to be the product that was consistently getting good reviews for actually plumping lips. The product is a clear gloss. It is not sticky and feels pretty thin on the lips. Its quite comfortable. There is a slight burning feeling once applied which is the plumper working. I don't think it was as bad as some of the YouTube reviewers claimed it was. Within a couple minutes, I noticed a definite changed in my lips. They appeared more full and plump, hydrated, and slightly more pink than before application. It really worked and my lips looks AMAZING and not fake!! Overall, I loved the results!! This product actually does work noticeably! Too Faced creates such amazing products. I'm so happy with this purchase.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?