BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Meagan C.
Libertyville, IL
My lips didn't experience a drastic before and after, but it was easy to apply and I did experience a tingling sensation that made me feel as if my lips were being plumped. There is barely a smell, but it does taste like chemicals. Overall I wouldn't recommend this to a friend who minds spending 20$, but it is a fun plumper to have around.
Chance T.
Conway, Arkansas
Absolutely love this product for an instant lip plumping effect! Great value, product lasts without having to re-apply every 30 minutes or so. I’ve purchased this product over and over again and I would definitely recommend it! The only con is that it does tingle just a bit and my boyfriend is not a happy camper if I get this on his lips.
Constance A.
I absolutely love this product! It gives a nice warm tingling sensation as it sets in and doesn't feel greasy. I always feel glam wearing it! Also after it sets in, when I put on lipstick afterward, the lipstick doesn't take away the affect.
Cheyanne B.
aiken
If you don’t have he biggest most plump lips and you want to look bougee for a night out. This is the cheapest and best route for you. It’s not expensive and it gives you full looking lips in minutes. The only thing is if you aren’t into a slight amount of pain then you need to just over line your lips because this is not the most comfortable solution. But it is definitely a tried and true solution.
Tonia H.
Kansas City , MO
If you want extreme plumping then this is the plumper for you! You lips will look like Kylie Jenner’s! Packaging is nice but it’s what’s inside that matters! I have to admit that it does burn so if you’re sensitive beware! I would buy again!
Mary T.
Wilsonville
This product was pretty great!! One of the first lip plumper’s I have tried and was a little weird cause of the surprise tingle, but once you got use to it, it wasn’t that bad. It does make your lips fuller, it is a little thick though. The product also layers well. Overall I’d recommend it to someone interested in trying out a lip plumper.
Ashley R.
Review for: Other more...
Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme. This is a great product if you like tingling feeling. It does do what it claims. It plumps your lips.You can buy this product at Ulta or Sephora for $28. This product exceeded my expectations. I would repurchase this product if I run out and I would recommend to a friend.
Andrea B.
Rockford, ['', '', '']
I really love Too Faced, but this is the one product I can't use! I gave it a couple stars because it does plump my lips a little bit. The thing about this, is that it burns my lips so bad that I can't keep in one for more than a minute. I bought it at Sephora. I wouldn't recommend this if you're sensitive at all. It was a bust for me sadly.
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
I'm obsessed with this product! It feels moisturizing, and it REALLY plumps your lips! Also, since it's clear, you can put it on top of a lipstick if you want! I highly recommend trying this out if you want to spend a little bit on a lip plumper!
Payton F.
Two Faced Lip injections does sound extreme. When you first put it on it looks like a gloss but then you feel a slightly tingling. You lips will get red and start to burn a little but I have been using this only a night (even thought it calls for 2 a day) and have seen results! It's pricey but worth it. I'm definitely going to buy it again !
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?