BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Stephanie A.
Love that this works almost immediately! Has been using it since my Sephora days back in 2014 & I can honestly say this plumper is a keeper! It's also a great gloss to throw on top of any lip color! It does sitting but that means it's working lol if you're on the sensitive side I'd stick to the regular one but I like how this makes my lips feel 😂
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
This stuff is crazy. I tried it and it made my lips super huge. It tingles and stings but it feels cool. I can see why some people wouldn’t like it or would be too sensitive to use it. If I get it anywhere on my skin it leaves a red mark. So I am careful to only get it on my lips and not the skin around them. It really works and is worth the money.
Alejandra S.
Plainfield, NJ
I got mine for free in my IPSY glam bag and I really love it. If you are sensitive or you can not hable some sting or spicyness you are not going to like it. I really like it because it does plump your lips but it leaves them a little swollen since I have some what sensitive skin.
Laiken F.
Pineville, LA
This plumper is by far my favorite. Follow the instructions carefully! It will agitate the skin if you get it anywhere other than on your lips! This product plumps instantly, but I've also found that this plumper will give you long term results after using the for an extended period of time.
Janine Z.
Raleigh, NC
This seemed to work ok. It feels like a more oily texture rather than a glossy texture which I guess is good if you wanna apply this under a gloss or lipstick. I don’t feel like this one lasts as long as some others out there that I have tried.
Aimeé L.
Denver, CO
Personally one of my favorite products! I love the feeling of the product. I love how my lips look when I use the product. This makes me feel so good about myself, it really makes a difference. A product that actually works!
Stephanie H.
Lamont, FL
This product does almost nothing for me. I prefer several other plumpers. Buxom has a great one, as does Grande Lips or GlamGLow. I will not buy it again, of course. Do yourself a favor and skip this one. Spend your money on something fabulous.
AbaGayle B.
Midway Park, NC
I like this a lot. I haven't used it over a long amount of time but so far I like it. Like everyone says, it stings like heck. A lot. Actually no, it burns like crazy! But it gives you a nice gloss. I don't see a huge difference between this and the NYX lip plumper though
Sara R.
San Antonio
The BEST lip plumper, and I should know as I've basically tried them all! I'm bummed that they changed the applicator, as it isn't quite as easy to apply now as it was with the old brush, but I still like it enough to keep buying more, lol! It makes my lips noticeably plumper and gives them a really pretty natural flush. Definitely recommended!
Natalia G.
Mentone, CA
This product is VERY intense. I usually love lip plumper and how they make my lips feel, but this particular lip plumper is just painful. My lips definitely become swollen after application, so it does exactly what the product claims to do and there is no denying that. However, I don't see myself reaching for this product again in the future.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?