BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Misty J.
I really like how this product plumps my lips . I have had no reactions to the formula It gives off a slight tingle sensation but it doesn't burn . I like the look that it gives my lips with a lipstick on I feel like they are plump & hydrating. I pick mine up at Sephora or Ulta
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
I really like this product!, the tingling sensation isnt overpowering like some lip plumpers. And this gives great shine. I also like how they come in a few different shades. This can be worn alone or by itself, I usually wear it over the too faced melted lipstick!
Hunter M.
Crystal Lake, IL
Talk about feeling this product working! At first, it kind of freaked me out but once I saw the results within a couple of minutes I forgot about the tingling. I wouldn't say it's MEGA plumping. You're not going to have Kylie Jenner lips. But you definitely will have more plump, hydrated looking lips. Which ultimately make your lip products look better and last longer.
Daisy L.
I seriously could rant about this product for days! I love the glossy look and plumping effect that this product does. I have small upper lip and a bigger bottom lip and this plumper works wonders! The plumping effect also makes my lips flush and pink which I love!! I would definitely recommend if you’re looking for a lip plumper, this is the best one I’ve used so far!
🅘🅛🅘🅐🅝🅐 T.
Wow does this work!  I don’t give it 5 stars because the tingling sensation is bothersome to me. It doesn’t go away. I’m fact I’ve had to rub off the product because of it. Yet to my amazement my lips stayed plump! Affordable and top quality. If I could only deal with the sensation, I would wear it daily. But, it’s definitely one that I reach for on hot date nights!
Jessica M.
Purchased this recently & it does make a difference on the lips ! I did make my lips bigger ! But it was a little too much for me .. it's way too strong for me personally . with the normal lip injection it's not too bad but with this one i couldn't take the burning sensations that was going through my lips . love the original lip injection but this one just wasn't for me
Casey M.
Amory, Ms
This is by far the BEST lip plumper I have ever used and I'll continue to use this, it last most of the day. I love the packaging, it's super affordable and a little goes a long way. I'd definitely recommend this to everyone looking for a wonderful lip plumper.❤❤❤
Paige C.
Atlantic City , NJ
As a lady with thinner lips, I love love love the Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme. I have used it a few time (on some occasions) and it has lasted me all evening. I had higher expectations due to my love in Too Faced, and to say that they were met would be an understatement. 10/10 would recommend.
Jessica D.
Beckley, WV
This stuff came in my ipsy bag and I tried it, at first I wasnt really sure of what I should be expecting, and then the longer it was on my lips it began to feel a little weird. Well I left it alone, it was super easy to apply and withing just a few minutes my lips honestly looked a ton fuller! It doesnt last very long but the effects are nice while they are there.
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
This lip plumper really didn't do a whole ton for me. It made my lips tingle but nothing else and once you take the gloss off it doesn't plump your lips at all. I noticed a slight pumping only when I had the gloss on so I guess if you just want plumped lips with a clear gloss this might be okay for you but if you want to put another color over it it doesn't really work.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?