BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Jennifer M.
Elkin
This is a great lip plumper if you really want visible results fast. I find that it has a pretty intense "tingle factor." Some may find it too intense but it isn't too strong for me. And that part of it only lasts 5 minutes or so. I deal with the tingle for those 5 minutes because it really does a beautiful job of visibly plumping the lips, making them look extra juicy and luscious!
drea😇 a.
orlando
This is by far the best lip plumper I have ever used. It surpassed my expectations. It doesn’t last too long because it is lip gloss so you do need to reapply many times during the day. It is pretty pricey but still worth it
macy c.
Vienna
I like the color of this product on my lips I also like the packaging it’s super cute and the applicator is great because it bends as you put it on. The only bad thing about it that I don’t like is it gives you this burning feeling on your lips for a long time.Too Faced Lip Injection Glossy
Amanda W.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love the way this tingles when I put it on. However after awhile it doesn't seem to have the same effect as it used to. It's still a nice gloss effect. I wear it alone most days occasionally I'll wear it overtop of a lipstick. I'm not sure that I would buy it again just because it doesn't seem to have the same effect as when I first started using - maybe my lips just got used to it
Anna R.
Boston, MA
Wow so this lip plumper hurts. It does plump your lips but it is very harsh. the plumper turns my lips bright red so you definitely need another lip color on top so you don't look like you got stung by bees. Unfortunately it is hard to do so because it has a glossy finish. If I use this I usually put it on let it plump and then take it off and use normal lipstick. Also if you get it outside your lips your skin will get very red as well.
Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
It went on so smooth, giving my lips a plump full look without looking irritated or swollen. I bought it from amazon. It was not as long lasting as I would have hoped but It fit well in my bag and was easy to reapply. I would buy it again but so far it has lasted me 3+ months
Jaylene C.
It works! Only thing is that if you have sensitive skin this product might not be for you. You can get red or irritated if your skin is sensitive m. But this product is great and you'll notice your lips will appear plumper after a couple of seconds of having applied it.
Nikki M.
Surprise
Oh my! This is the one and only lip plumper that has ever worked for me! I honestly gave up on trying to find one that actually work and two faces lip injection extreme did not disappoint. My lips visibly look bigger in about 2 mins. It has a nice tingle that isn’t too overwhelming. I love that it’s not a tacky lipgloss, it’s just feels hydrating and smooth! My everyday go too!
Alejandra C.
PHOENIX, AZ
Got this as a sample in my ipsy bag, I am already in love with all things Too Faced and was very excited to get this product to try. I do use this often when getting ready for a night out. I do plan on continuing to use this product and would recommend it to a friend.
Jennifer W.
So, despite being in love with Too Faced products...this one was not for me. The plumper has a very strong burning sensation and burned badly for about half an hour: applying ice helped but still burned somewhat for up to an hour. The plumping effect did happen though.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?