BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Keisha S.
I have thin lips and I read about lip plumpers and thought I would give it a try. I watched tutorials on YouTube and they all said that too face lip injection extreme was the best choice. I tried it and I definitely felt the tingling but I never actually saw a difference of the “pouty lip” that it promised. However the product moisturized and smelled incredible!
Abbey G.
Lexington
Long-term results evident.  My lips are a little larger than most white girls but the lip injection extreme really puts them over the top.  Feel the burn, ladies!  I usually apply first then apply my primer/foundation...by the time I'm ready for lip products Too Faced has worked its magic so I just wipe away and they stay pretty and plump for hours!
Ciara C.
Tacoma, WA
I got this in a sample size at Ulta and I couldn’t resist picking it up, I’ve heard a lot of good things about this product and had to try it out myself. I’m not much of a gloss person but I like to use this at night because I’ve read it will make your lips more plump over time and I think it does work. It does tingle when you put it on so if you have really sensitive lips I wouldn’t recommend but I don’t mind the feeling!
Kirsten C.
Midwest City, OK
I love this lip plumper. It does have a very intense sting at first. Although, it was a curve to learn not to go outside my natural lip line because it will make my skin very red and swollen. (Which is how this products works to plump your lips). It gives a little extra oomph and gives my lips a nice rosey color. I would purchase this again although it is pricey.
Keaton K.
I never thought I'd like a plumping lip gloss but I actually LOVED this product. It wasn't too stingy or sticky and it made my lips feel soft and fuller. My only issue with it is that it is expensive for a lip gloss. Been saving my ulta points to treat myself to a new one because this is the only lip gloss I've ever used the ENTIRE tube of bc I liked it that much
Kelly S.
Magna, UT
I loved how it made my lips smooth and not sticky, but the plumping effect was not as much as I had hoped. There was a slight tingle when I put it on but it faded really quickly. It made my lips pinker than normal for about 30 minutes but after that it was like I applied regular lip balm. Plus side, it smelled pretty good and the packaging was pretty, and it felt like a balm instead of a sticky gloss.
Madison B.
Winston Salem, NC
I am not really sure whether this product has made my lips visibly bigger or it's just me. But this product has become a part of my daily routine. I have now run out of the product and intend to get more asap.
Monserrat L.
Warning: this one is a stinger! It stings and turns my lips red. But all I see is just a slight plump, nothing too noticeable though. And you have to be very careful not to get it outside of your lips! I like that it makes my lips look like I used a lip stain, but that’s about it. And that doesn’t last very long either. Unfortunately, this just didn’t work for me.
Hanna J.
This product definitely does what it says it will. When I use it I do see a noticeable plumpness in my lips. However, it does sting a lot, and it makes my lips look slightly irritated so I would recommend using it along with a pigmented lipstick instead of by itself. It also has a weird taste to it. Probably wouldn't buy again, I feel it's not really necessary.
Nicole B.
Tampa, FL
This lip plumper was advertised as being the best, yet it burnt the skin off of my lip. When i applied the product to my lips, it tingled at first, then burnt like hell after about five minutes. I wouldnt recommend this plumper to people with sensitive skin.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?