BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Tracy C.
San Leandro, CA
Does a very good job plumping lips. Be VERY CAREFUL not to get this beyond your lips, especially at the edge, because that will irritate your skin and make you look like you have sausage lips. I usually just dab a little at the center of the lips over whatever lipstick I'm wearing. Or I wear it alone for a glossy look. The tingly feeling took a little while to get use it.
Crissa C.
Stevenson, WA
This worked pretty good. Lip plumpers never really do too much but this one definitely did help plump my lips a little bit. I need somethning more intense than this to actually help plump. This was my first time purchasing a high end lip plumper and I'll probably try another one before I buy this one again.
Brianna M.
Fountain, CO
I LOVE lip injections extreme. I have big lips as it is, but I like giving them a nice plump to start the day. Let me tell you, it will not disappoint. It plumps them up within minutes. You have to be careful not to get it on your skin around the lips, as it will leave redness behind. I kissed my son on the cheek about 30 minutes after applying and it left a red lip mark on his cheek. So that's the only downside of this product.
Nicole Y.
A lot of friends started using this so I decided to give it a shot. It worked for all of my friends but it didn't work for me. My lips became overly swollen, chapped and very irritate that I couldn't talk. I was so bummed about this since all of my friends loved it.
Tara B.
Mcdonough, GA
Review for: Other more...
Lord, does this work, but man it tingles! This isn’t called extreme for nothing! If you’ve never used a plumping gloss, this one may be a little too intense for you the first couple of tries. However, once you use it 4-5 times you’ll get used to it. It definitely works wonders and gives you fuller lips & great color to you lips even though it’s a clear gloss. If you love Too Faced, you’ll love this plumper.
Cecilia G.
I apply this before I start doing my makeup so they can plump during the whole process. I immediately feel the tingling in my lips, I've been using it for around a year now & I can honestly say it does make your lips plumped & pretty. A little goes a long way so I think the price is good for the amount that you get in return. If you have smaller lips or just want bigger lips in general, I'd totally recommend getting this product
Elizabeth Y.
Hazel Park
This Too Faced lip is a really great and useful product that I would recommend anyone to try out. Great price, great value! It compares well with other lip plumping products by competitors. I have been using this product for some time now. I would definitely recommend it to others!
Sarah C.
This does have a semi-intense tingle! Smells and tastes good. Packaging is cute. Easy to apply and use. Gives my lips a nice pink tiny, a pretty sheen, and a decent plump. I don't know if I would buy it again, but I'm having fun with it while this tube lasts!
Whitney H.
I can't live without this product! My lips are not huge by any means but when I wear my Too Faced Lip Plumper i am just floored with the result. My lips look natural and healthy while i get my favorite little tingle . I use this product before during and after lip products have been applied and just feel that this product and I will have a life long relationship :) !!
nic S.
this product is a musttttt, always makes my lips look plump and glossy. i bought this product at sephora and the packaging was super cute. it’s the perfect gloss for a little bit of pick me up but not overdoing it in the plumping department. i would buy again, however i’ve only used one bottle. the only downside is it will tingle your tongue if gets in mouth.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?