BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Sophia C.
cumming
Too faced products are definitely worth the price tag.They have one of the best lip plumper I’ve ever used. Within ten minutes I started to notice a big differece.  I also have very sensitive skin and it didn’t cause any irritation. I fealt a little tingle but it wasn’t anything out of the ordinary. The packaging is nice, sleek, and appealing to the eye. I definitely recommend this product to others.
Racquel C.
I love this amazing product I used it daily. This is better than the regular lip glosses I have own and have in the past. This is my to go lipgloss and my holy grail. It is clear and glides smoothly on the lips. However, it does not dry your lips when applied. I was skeptical at first but then I have loved it..
Samantha B.
Fayetteville, NC
This shows a difference within minutes, and gives me a long lasting boost.

I'll wear this alone, or I put it on before I apply a lip color.

My lips look plump, and kissable! I recommend this to everyone looking for an easy way to get the plump look without needles!
Sierra G.
Elko, NV
This product DEFINITELY plumps the lips, but is not for the faint of heart. This stuff can seriously burn, especially if your lips are even a little dry before applying. It gets the job done, but comes at a cost. Nice for occasional use but definitely not for day-to-day
annie B.
San Francisco
It was easy to use and had a great effect on the lips. I recommend getting it at ulta or online. I bought mine online. It was exactly what I expected and left my lips looking plump. It comes in packaging like a lip gloss tube, I think I will buy this product again.
lexis n.
biloxi
The too faced lip injection extreme did not meet my expectations. It’s easy to use, you just apply it like a lipgloss. The consistency is very sticky and causes a tingling/burning sensation. The plump only last a few hours and causes my lips to turn very red.
Morgan C.
Lock Haven, PA
I really do like this product BUT I have previously bought just the regular Too Faced Lip Injection and I like that a lot better!!! It seems as if the "extreme" version works just as well as the regular version. So if you are skeptical reading this I say just get the regular too faced lip injections! They both have the same candy type taste/smell which is delicious and they both do honestly plump my lips!! Which is something I love about them! They do come with a burning type of sensation but that is what will plump your lips.
Jess S.
Freedom, PA
I’m kind of weird. I’m not giving this gloss five stars because I actually believe it plumps my lips. Instead I’m giving it five stars because the lip gloss burns my lips sooo good after application. I love that burn and this does it! It’s pretty but tacky feeling.
Holly P.
Spring Hope
LOVE LOVE LOVE! This is the absolute best “ lip plumping “ gloss I have tried and also not to pricey! I totally recommend this for anyone who’s looking for a good “ lip plumping “ gloss! As always two faced never disappoints with their super cute packaging! :)
Tamam O.
burbank
I love rocking a matte lip & I do need that plump, that’s where the too faced injection plays its part! I use it before I lip line & apply my fav liquid lipstick! I would say the plumping effect lasts for 2 hours the most, not more but could be less. I got mine from the too faced website, packaging is always A1!!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?