BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Casey M.
Amory, Ms
This is by far the BEST lip plumper I have ever used and I'll continue to use this, it last most of the day. I love the packaging, it's super affordable and a little goes a long way. I'd definitely recommend this to everyone looking for a wonderful lip plumper.❤❤❤
Paige C.
Atlantic City , NJ
As a lady with thinner lips, I love love love the Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme. I have used it a few time (on some occasions) and it has lasted me all evening. I had higher expectations due to my love in Too Faced, and to say that they were met would be an understatement. 10/10 would recommend.
Sydney G.
This product is NOT for sensitive skin/lips! It immensely plumps the lips but not in a good way. The product made my lips very irritated and as most lip plumpers do it gives your lips a tingly sensation but this specific lip plumper makes the lips tingle so much that it begins to burn and my lips became very red and swollen. If you don’t have sensitive lips than this product may be for you but if you do then I would stay away from it!
Jessica M.
Purchased this recently & it does make a difference on the lips ! I did make my lips bigger ! But it was a little too much for me .. it's way too strong for me personally . with the normal lip injection it's not too bad but with this one i couldn't take the burning sensations that was going through my lips . love the original lip injection but this one just wasn't for me
Tracy C.
San Leandro, CA
Does a very good job plumping lips. Be VERY CAREFUL not to get this beyond your lips, especially at the edge, because that will irritate your skin and make you look like you have sausage lips. I usually just dab a little at the center of the lips over whatever lipstick I'm wearing. Or I wear it alone for a glossy look. The tingly feeling took a little while to get use it.
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
This lip plumper really didn't do a whole ton for me. It made my lips tingle but nothing else and once you take the gloss off it doesn't plump your lips at all. I noticed a slight pumping only when I had the gloss on so I guess if you just want plumped lips with a clear gloss this might be okay for you but if you want to put another color over it it doesn't really work.
Hunter M.
Crystal Lake, IL
Talk about feeling this product working! At first, it kind of freaked me out but once I saw the results within a couple of minutes I forgot about the tingling. I wouldn't say it's MEGA plumping. You're not going to have Kylie Jenner lips. But you definitely will have more plump, hydrated looking lips. Which ultimately make your lip products look better and last longer.
Cecilia G.
I apply this before I start doing my makeup so they can plump during the whole process. I immediately feel the tingling in my lips, I've been using it for around a year now & I can honestly say it does make your lips plumped & pretty. A little goes a long way so I think the price is good for the amount that you get in return. If you have smaller lips or just want bigger lips in general, I'd totally recommend getting this product
Brianna M.
Fountain, CO
I LOVE lip injections extreme. I have big lips as it is, but I like giving them a nice plump to start the day. Let me tell you, it will not disappoint. It plumps them up within minutes. You have to be careful not to get it on your skin around the lips, as it will leave redness behind. I kissed my son on the cheek about 30 minutes after applying and it left a red lip mark on his cheek. So that's the only downside of this product.
Sarah C.
This does have a semi-intense tingle! Smells and tastes good. Packaging is cute. Easy to apply and use. Gives my lips a nice pink tiny, a pretty sheen, and a decent plump. I don't know if I would buy it again, but I'm having fun with it while this tube lasts!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?