BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Heather N.
I live for this product. When I first applied, it stung more than I thought it should, but eventually the stinging feeling went away for me. I did notice a difference in my lip size when I used this twice a day. I have been using this product for 8 months straight now.
Nikki M.
Surprise
Oh my! This is the one and only lip plumper that has ever worked for me! I honestly gave up on trying to find one that actually work and two faces lip injection extreme did not disappoint. My lips visibly look bigger in about 2 mins. It has a nice tingle that isn’t too overwhelming. I love that it’s not a tacky lipgloss, it’s just feels hydrating and smooth! My everyday go too!
Melissa M.
Mebane, NC
Great product, this is something I reach for everyday. There is a slight tingling feeling after the applying the product but the results are amazing. When using the product remember to color in the lines because it could cause some irritation outside the lip line. This is a product that I will buy over and over again.
Jennifer W.
So, despite being in love with Too Faced products...this one was not for me. The plumper has a very strong burning sensation and burned badly for about half an hour: applying ice helped but still burned somewhat for up to an hour. The plumping effect did happen though.
Angie Y.
Box elder, SD
I received this product in an ipsy bag and BEWARE! When applied you feel and tingle sensation and if you get it anywhere besides your lips be prepared for the temporary rash that will form! I would never try this again I looked like my mouth was infected not injected.
Lucy P.
I purchased a mini size of this lip plumper a few months ago and I really liked it! It tingles a little when you first put it on but it goes away after a few minutes. It's not painful or anything, just tingly. After that feeling goes away my lips look a lot more plump. My top lip is a little smaller than my bottom lip so I feel like this plumper is a staple in my routine now.
Autumn S.
My all time favorite lip plumper because it stings and gives me the fullness I want and need! I think this formula is the best out of too faced lip plumpers and one of the best in Sephora. I would buy this over and over because it works! The only thing I could say is I want one that is matte that would be awesome same formula and works just as the extreme but matte I think that’d be so cool.
Juli O.
I got this a few weeks ago and at first I was skeptical, but after trying it I found it easy to apply and use, it comes in a very nice packaging (I mean, it's too faced, come on). The price is ok, I think it's worth the money definitely. I would buy again for sure.
Ezra B.
Sierra Madre
this is my first ever lip plumper, and i'm really impressed. this makes me feel like my lips are 10 times larger, and lasts for ages. what i usually do is put it on in the morning and at night, and it makes me feel like my lips are big and kissable. the smell is nice too! i would totally recommend this, but be aware, you gotta use a lot of product just to cover your lips.
Jaime R.
Buda, TX
This is my go to lip plumper! It does an amazing job of filling your lips naturally and bringing natural color to your pout.  The tingle lets you know you are increasing blood flow, which brings out your natural lip color.  After a few minutes, you can press your lips together and FEEL how much fuller they are, at it LASTS!  My favorite purse item by far.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?