BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Kimberly S.
Washington
Love this product, if you’re wanting bigger lushes lips. First time use, but I love it so far. Very easy to apply, it’s just like lipstick. Just try not to get it on skin. Love the packing. And definitely recommend if you want bigger lips and not wanting actual lip injections.
Marie E.
Love love love this product! Made my lips look great! It has a small I would say burn to it but that doesn't last long. I've been using this product for about a year now and I would definitely recommend it, especially if you have smaller lips like myself and want a plumped look.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This lip plumper dosen't mess around. Five minutes if that after you've applied it you can definitely see fuller plumper lips. It does tingle but not in any painful way. It can be sticky but once you get the hang of it you know how much works for you. It's not drying and just a good product
Estrella P.
Ozone Park, NY
If you want your lips to look amazing and as if you can be a lipstick model then I recommend using the Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme. This product is not sticky at all. It does not look like too much or even smell bad. It is the perfect gloss to put over any lipstick to make your lips look plumper!
Destini A.
Indianapolis , IN
Amazing! Very tingly but instantly makes my lips appear to be bigger! The applicator is very fluffy and just feels amazing! I’ve had it for about a year now and I’m still on my first tube so it definitely last a while! When this tube is out I’ll defin buy again!
Rebecca P.
Albuquerque, NM
not bad results with this, but oh my goodness- I could not stand the taste! How can you have pillowy, plumped up lips that taste terrible?! I normally adore Too Faced Products (and of course this one was on par with high quality packaging, etc.) but I couldn't tolerate this- returned it right away to Sephora. Unfortunately, unless this is reformulated, I won't be buying it again.
Mariah A.
There was so much hype for this product but to me it isn't the best. The packaging is nice and the bottle looks really cute. When you put on the product it feels like a burning sensation. You can feel your lips get slightly plumped but overall not exactly. All this product does is burn your lips and makes you think your lips are plump but it's not. I would buy this if I really needed it.
Foster S.
Huntsville ALABAMA
 This is the second lip plumper I have tried from this brand and as well as the first I did not see any extreme payoff from the plumbers in the lipgloss.  The lip gloss it’s self  was not bad it’s definitely hydrated my lips and I had a very nice tingling feeling to it once I applied it just without the pump.  Overall not a  lip plumper but a good lip gloss.
Elizabeth G.
Philadelphia, PA
Omg this product is crazy amazing. I bought the travel size cause I wanted to try it out before purchasing the full size, but I know for sure now that this is a holy Grail item for me. The moment I put it on my lips I can feel it working. A light coat of it goes a long way and provides long lasting results. The collagen in it provides instant and lasting results. Use it twice a day and you'll be ok!
k s.
Brooklyn, NY
It really does work! The first time I tried it, I fell in love. I wish it lasted longer than it does, for me my lips return to normal after the first hour. I would reapply but I usually can only use it if i am not wearing lipstick. Other than that I love how great it looks !!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?