BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Nicole M.
I was super hesitant to try a lip plumper but they give you such a great look when my lips are kind of small. It is easy to apply and the effects show immediately. I noticed that it lasted throughout the night. I would buy this product again above other lip plumpers.
Makenzy P.
New Castle
Does a good job. Not too intense which i actually kind of like. It kind of burned my lips a little bit which i was just shocked at first and that’s probably the part that i don’t like, but other than that it’s amazing. It makes your lips red it seems or maybe that’s just mine but i like that too because it gives them a color. Already ran out of this product once so i definitely will be purchasing again.
MJ D.
Middletown, NJ
LOVE LOVE LOVE this Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme. The tingling sensation is a bit more intense, but I definitely see results, albeit temporary, results nonetheless. I feel that my thin lips are a bit plumper, making it easier to apply lipstick.
I have purchased a few of these over the years, so I would definitely recommend it. Just keep in mind that there is a tingling on the lips, if you don't like that, this product is not for you, but if you don't mind it or do like it, this product is a definite yes!
Alex R.
Newburgh
This product really does work. I used to use this all the time and it honestly does look like I got lip injections. People would always notice and be pleasantly surprised. The only downside is that it can burn a lot and I’m not much of a fan at how red this product makes my lips, but if you’re looking for a quick way to plump up your lips and have it actually work, this is definitely the product for you!
Erin B.
Cambridge , MA
The packaging for too faced products are fantastic, its clever and catches my eye every time I'm at the store. I love the way my lips instantly look plusher and make me feel more sexy and attractive. The formula isn't drying and has a beautiful glossy sheen . I recommend this too all my friends . I'd definitely give it a 4 out of 5 stars and this is one of my go to products in my makeup collection
Kalani D.
Rialto, CA
All time favorite lip plumper, of youre a first time user definitely skip as it may be too intense for you hence the extreme. I’ve kissed my man multiple times forgetting that I had this on (bc I’m so used to it I can’t feel it anymore) and he jumps the moment our lips touch complaining of the burning sensation he’s feeling. If you want some plump juicy looking lips go ahead and get this one!
Shey J.
Kissimmee, FL
I've worn this for a few months and I'm not a fan. It kind of gets the job done but honestly I feel like the original Lip Injection does a better job. It's more plumping and it doesn't sting as much. Like I love a good sting, the more it stings the more I feel it's working usually, but I feel like this one is all sting and little results. I would recommend the original over this one all day honestly.
Angela Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I received a sample of this product in one of my subscription boxes. I used it once and passed it on because I did not like it. This product burned my lips. It burned the person's lips that I gave it too. I am not looking to have plump lips while they are on fire.
Iberia R.
El Paso, TX
Ive never believed in lip plumpers. I've used many and never noticed a difference. I kept buying them because I'm crazy and i love the tingling feeling, however these really do plump my lips. Like it actually looks like i got lip injections! The only con is that the tingling is a little more intense than others I've tried and they can dry your lips if you use it too much but i will still repurchase ❤️
Aubrey P.
Vancouver
This really does leave your lips plump! Initially burns a little, but I love to use this right when applying makeup. Easy to throw in your purse, and to reapply for an extra umph. Works well under other lipsticks or alone. Worth the price!! I try to always find coupons when buying!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?