BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Anisia P.
I have tried lip plumper after lip plumper, never finding one that worked the way I wanted. Then I found Too Faced Extreme Lip Extreme Plumper and it was amazing! Other lip plumpers didn't have much of an affect on me. They also made my lips chapped shortly after use. Too Faced not only exaggerated my lips but kept them healthy and smooth. Also, it does tingle when applied but in no way is bothersome like other brands. 10/10! I would totally recommend to a friend!
Paola A.
For me it didn't plump up my lips. Just felt a bit of a tingling sensation on my lips, but didn't plump them up. It is easy to apply the wand is perfect and easy to use. It is a bit pricy for the full size. I would not buy again for the fact that it did not plump up my lips. It does leave my lips very moisturized, so if you want a lip moisturizer that leaves a tingling sensation this is your match.
Melanie P.
This really tinges and burns which I like, but a lot of people will really dislike the feeling for such bad results. Does the job, but not a good one. This is also super pricey, especially since you can make it at home using an old balm then adding mint extract and a bit of cinnamon
Sandy D.
Philadelphia , PA
I must say, this product works BUT...
It makes my lips numb after painfully stinging for several minutes. They feel like they are full of blood and they get VERY red with a little redness on the outside of the lips line causing me to over line my lips. So I have a love/hate relationship with this product. I love the results but hate everything else about it :/
Aubrey P.
Vancouver
This really does leave your lips plump! Initially burns a little, but I love to use this right when applying makeup. Easy to throw in your purse, and to reapply for an extra umph. Works well under other lipsticks or alone. Worth the price!! I try to always find coupons when buying!
Anna I.
San Antonio, TX
I personally didn't have the best experience with this. I really wanted to try a lip plumper, and with other reviews I've heard I was so excited. So I went out and bought it from Sephora. After applying it I began to realize for me, the pain wasn't worth the result.

It may have just been be so definitely give it a shot at least
Kara B.
Yorktown, IN
It burns, terrible. I’m sure that’s expected and it does leave my lips more plump but the skin around them reddens. Sometimes I use it early in the day before ever applying makeup so the redness can go away. I feel like it leaves my lips looking better through the day but I’m probably just hoping it does.
Angela Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I received a sample of this product in one of my subscription boxes. I used it once and passed it on because I did not like it. This product burned my lips. It burned the person's lips that I gave it too. I am not looking to have plump lips while they are on fire.
Lexi S.
Wayne
Surprisingly moisturizing! You can feel the tingling start seconds after you apply. It gives you a beautiful, natural looking pout! I just wish the look of the pout lasted longer. Other than that, I am extremely happy with the results it gives me! And for being a gloss it definitely isn't sticky which I feel is something we all hope for when making a purchase on a gloss. Would recommend to my friends!
Aymi H.
St Petersburg, FL
I've been using this stuff for years and it is AMAZING! I love the tingling sensation because you can really feel the gloss working. It definitely plumps up my lips a decent bit and lasts for awhile! I always buy this to have in my lip collection. It's well worth it! I swear by it.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?