BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Nadine O.
Wexford, PA
This item did nothing for my lips at all, other than provide a slight tingle if I put a ton of it on. All it may have done was add a little sheen to my lips and hydrate them a bit, but even then it was nothing a drugstore clear lip gloss or even a chap stick couldn't have done. Definitely not worth the price tag, and the gloss as a gloss itself wasn't even that great. It would wear off within half an hour, without me eating or drinking, whereas a NYX gloss lasts maybe three or four hours, and the consistency is somewhat sticky and not very smooth.
Jenn D.
Henderson
Review for: Other more...
This is nothing more than a gloss for lips. I did not notice any difference in my lip size after using this product. After application my lips felt as if they were on fire and they were very uncomfortable. Having gotten lip injections, I recommend skipping this product.
daniella c.
Staten Island, NY
I cannot leave the house without applying my too faced lip injections extreme lipgloss! Naturally having big lips, I don’t really need a plumper, but this lip gloss really works! It gives you that extra volume you want when you’re putting your makeup on. I love the fact that it’s clear because you can put a pink or a color chapstick underneath or mix with a colored lipgloss and it will still look nice (that’s what I do)!!! I take this lipgloss everywhere with me and I go through one a month! I highly recommend this product I love love love it 💓
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I bought this at Sephora the other day because my lips are TINY and surprisingly I LOVE IT! I’ve been using it twice a day and I don’t wear any other lip products. First of all, the scent is fabulous. So tasty. If you don’t like tingly products, this is not for you. But it goes away within 5 min and you’re left with shiny, plump lips! It has an iridescent look to it. Will def buy it again!
Michelle D.
Honolulu, HI
I have to say that from all the “lip plumpers” out there , Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme Gloss has to be by far my FAVORITE! I will say that it does give a much more tingling sensation than the original gloss, which I don’t mind at all because the pay off is amazing ! It’ll give you that perfect amount of shine and that good ol plumpness that we all want , with also a little tint to your lips . I highly recommend this to anyone who wants a little more “oomf” to their lips . I Will be purchasing again real soon! #SatisfiedCustomer 😍
Ethan A.
Longview
 This lip pumper is my go to I just pop it on before a picture and give it about five minutes to plump my lips and there literally two times as big and full,  after using  it for a while it actually made my lips permanently fuller I’m obsessed with this!
Brandi M.
Indiana
Wonderful product, works great , reasonable price. It last for most of my work shift. Only needing to reapply maybe once or twice. This is the first time I’ve used this product but have used other products through them and love them. I would definitely buy again!
Sophia C.
cumming
Too faced products are definitely worth the price tag.They have one of the best lip plumper I’ve ever used. Within ten minutes I started to notice a big differece.  I also have very sensitive skin and it didn’t cause any irritation. I fealt a little tingle but it wasn’t anything out of the ordinary. The packaging is nice, sleek, and appealing to the eye. I definitely recommend this product to others.
Racquel C.
I love this amazing product I used it daily. This is better than the regular lip glosses I have own and have in the past. This is my to go lipgloss and my holy grail. It is clear and glides smoothly on the lips. However, it does not dry your lips when applied. I was skeptical at first but then I have loved it..
lexis n.
biloxi
The too faced lip injection extreme did not meet my expectations. It’s easy to use, you just apply it like a lipgloss. The consistency is very sticky and causes a tingling/burning sensation. The plump only last a few hours and causes my lips to turn very red.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?